Albums:
Birthday:
November 23
Home Page:
Luxury Companion

Share This Page

AmeliaHeart

Professor Heart, Brilliant Bombshell, Female, from Kit Kat Ranch

Help me win Kitty of the Year! Extra special options this month; let's finish this year off right! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Dec 19, 2017

AmeliaHeart was last seen:
Jan 16, 2018 at 6:03 PM
    1. Harley 316
      Harley 316
      I sent you email amelia
    2. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Help me win Kitty of the Year! Extra special options this month; let's finish this year off right! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
      1. ROADRUNNER J and Harley 316 like this.
    3. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      I'm here all December! Looking for dates for Suzette's party (Dec 9), Christmas, & New Year's!
      1. Harley 316
        Harley 316
        If i lived close to nv i would
        Dec 19, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Let me know when you're planning a visit! :D ❤️
        Dec 19, 2017
      3. Harley 316
        Harley 316
        Soon as i find a flight i will be there
        Dec 19, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
    4. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Happy Holidays, Amelia :)
    5. LexieJames
      LexieJames
      Happy birthday and Happy Thanksgiving beautiful!
    6. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Happy Birthday Amelia! I hope your day brings you much happiness! xoxo
    7. SierraStacks69$
      SierraStacks69$
      Congrats Amelia
    8. allen65
      allen65
      Just stopped by to show a little love on your page. Hope you're having a great day!
      And a personal congrats on Kitten of the Month!
      1. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thank you so much! :D ❤️
        Nov 3, 2017
        allen65 likes this.
    9. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Have a fun Friday!! Knowme@bunnyranch.com
    10. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      Happy Halloween My beautiful
    11. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    12. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      1. Haley Lisbeth likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        I don't know if it is my slow wifi tonight or something else, but I could not get your page to load. Just white screen. I would have loved to have seen your site. Hugs to you. Hope you have a wonderful week!
        Oct 18, 2017
      4. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thanks for the tip, Haley -- the link wasn't working because of the punctuation! I fixed it I think... :)
        Oct 20, 2017
        Haley Lisbeth likes this.
      5. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        You are welcome :)
        Oct 23, 2017
    13. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    14. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Just stopped by to Wish you a wonderful Day!!!!

xoxoxo
    15. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Here from now until Nov 19! Contact me for appointment availability... :)
      1. bill101 and TiredFrog like this.
    16. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Last-minute crawl date availability -- contact me for a huge deal on tonight's party!
      1. bill101 likes this.
      2. bill101
        bill101
        I am very glad that I dicide to reply to this call ;)
        Oct 9, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      3. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Me too! :D ❤️
        Oct 9, 2017
    17. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      Hi sweetie how are you beautiful
    18. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      I can stimulate you intellectually as much as physically...
      1. Perseus and Sharky like this.
      2. Perseus
        Perseus
        Hmmm, maybe we should do a TED talk together on being physically intellectually stimulating. You may have to do most of the talking. No one will notice or remember me. It will be "that sexy Amelia and some guy."
        Uhhh, we may have to "practice" a lot first. ;)
        Oct 2, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      3. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Practice it is! We might even have to take some video of ourselves so we can self-critique our performance... ;)
        Oct 2, 2017
        Perseus likes this.
    19. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Rocking a new style lately, with the help of Kit Kat's in-house beauty expert, Kira Rain...
      1. Haley Lisbeth and Perseus like this.
      2. Perseus
        Perseus
        New do = double plus good. New do or old do, you are still the same sexy babe with the same sexy cocked eyebrow.
        Sep 22, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      3. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thank you, Perseus! And you are still the same charmer. ;) Hope to show it to you in person sometime. :D
        Sep 24, 2017
        Perseus likes this.
      4. raz42071
        raz42071
        Looks great!!!
        Oct 2, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
    20. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Kit Kat's Pleasure Maven; come see me for the head-to-toe, full-body pleasure experience, & our new Signature Kit Kat 12-Handed Massage!
      1. Sharky likes this.
    21. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Extended dates thru 4th of July! Come enjoy my signature Full Body Pleasure Package for your summertime delight!
      1. Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
    22. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Introducing the full body pleasure experience... Let me pamper you head to toe!
      1. Sharky and Slugushi like this.
    23. FriskyJimmy29
      FriskyJimmy29
      I love your Best Party topic it really helped me reflect on some of my most memorable experiences here at the ranch
      1. AmeliaHeart likes this.
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        So glad you have had many memorable experiences here! And more to come in the future... ;)
        Apr 23, 2017
        forgotten likes this.
    24. REAPER136913
      REAPER136913
      Hello Beautiful...
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Hey there sexy! ;)
        Apr 21, 2017
        REAPER136913 likes this.
    25. quietpatriot
      quietpatriot
      It never ceases to amaze me, how absolutely beautiful that you are! You looked amazing tonight.
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thank you, @quietpatriot! You really know how to make a girl feel special. :D ❤️❤️❤️
        Apr 21, 2017
        quietpatriot likes this.
    26. quietpatriot
      quietpatriot
      Happy Easter Ms. AmeliaHeart! Hope your day is as beautiful as you are.
    27. quietpatriot
      quietpatriot
      Thanks for the follow Amelia, although it would be nice to be right behind you!!
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        We can do that anytime you stop by! ;) I'll take you on a tour of the house and you can follow me... And then you can get as close behind me as you like for as long as you like! ;D ❤️
        Mar 22, 2017
      3. quietpatriot
        quietpatriot
        Promise!!!!
        Mar 22, 2017
    28. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      I've been here 2 months; guess I'm not new anymore! :) Hope to see you soon...
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. forgotten
        forgotten
        No, your still new and sexy.
        Feb 24, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
    29. forgotten
      forgotten
      Nice pictures,But you are much more beautiful in person and very,very sexy. Looking foward to seeing you again soon
      2. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thank you!! You are a handsome and wonderful visitor yourself whom I greatly look forward to seeing again as well! :D
        Feb 8, 2017
    30. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Fresh photos from this week; click on my media page! <3
      1. Caleb007 likes this.
    31. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      I love your picture babe
    32. FriskyJimmy29
      FriskyJimmy29
      Hey Amelia how are you ?
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Careful that doesn't backfire, you might get wound up here instead of wound down. ;D
        Jan 30, 2017
        FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
      4. FriskyJimmy29
        FriskyJimmy29
        hehe. but Im feeling better overall I was able to get some questions answered to put my mind at ease
        Jan 30, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      5. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Hope you got a good night's rest then after that! :) ❤
        Jan 30, 2017
    33. Frankie Morgan
    34. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Can't wait to show you an unforgettable GFE experience. <3 <3 <3
      1. Scarface likes this.
    35. Frankie Morgan
  • About

Birthday:
    November 23
    Home Page:
    http://ameliaheart.party
    Luxury Companion
    Bust: 34B
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 120
    Build: Slender
    Hair color: Brunette
    Eye color: Hazel
    Bi-Sexual: Heteroflexible
    Kiss/GFE: Yes
    Email: AmeliaHeart@KitKatRanch.com

[​IMG]

Let's face it: the modern world of dating and relationships is an arduous place. Time is money, and you already spend so much of your time working so that, in theory, you can spend the rest of it enjoying life. However, meeting women (whether online or in your local bar) is difficult and fraught with many opportunities for disappointment and even danger.

Wouldn't it be easier if you could simplify the process and get guaranteed results in the dating realm? To have the kind of breathtaking romantic encounters you've always dreamed of, with a gorgeous and intelligent woman -- minus all the complications, drama, and commitments of traditional dating?

[​IMG]

As one of the most highly regarded courtesans at the Kit Kat Ranch in Carson City, Nevada, it's my pleasure to offer you this world-class experience in a 100% safe and legal environment. I specialize in upscale, glamorous, and adventurous girlfriend experiences (including overnight stays and out-date opportunities anywhere in Nevada), and I'd be delighted to help fulfill your intimate fantasies.

[​IMG]

My dedicated approach to luxury companionship and my attention to detail comes from a history of academic and professional experience. Prior to considering sex work, through many years of higher education, I acquired a bachelor’s degree in Classics, then a master’s degree in Art History. I worked at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston while attending Boston University, but the sterile museum basement, cataloging ancient Egyptian artifacts, never felt like home to me.

Instead of pursuing a PhD, I followed a desire for more human connections into the field of massage therapy. I subsequently practiced full-time for seven years; suffice it to say I give EXCELLENT massages! During this time, my extensive studies in health and wellness led me to become a recognized speaker at ancestral health conferences around the country. And yet, something was still missing. In my quest to find and express what healthy femininity means to me, I’ve come to Carson City, Nevada, to explore it all with you.

[​IMG]
    From the moment you step through the door of my elegantly furnished room, you will see that I personally go above and beyond to ensure my clients’ expectations are always met and exceeded. This perfect setting complements my all-natural, tattoo-free body, in the prime of life: soft and sensual; capable and flexible; youthful, yet experienced. Now in my early 30’s, I credit a healthy, non-smoking, drug-free lifestyle with keeping everything in tip-top shape for your utmost pleasure.

I’ve been highly sexual all my life, comfortable and open, and I relish in sharing that with others. I look forward to our opportunities to experience each other's bodily delights. You will feel the desire in my eyes and my grip pulling you tighter as we engage in every imaginable fiery passion. I can give and I can take until we both collapse in blissful abandon! On that note, I never fake orgasms; I prefer an authentic experience, and, if you are not already a skilled and confident lover, I know my body well enough to teach you how to please it.

[​IMG]

You might be a little nervous; that’s natural the first time we meet. Don’t worry; let my calm demeanor and no-rush attitude put you at ease. We can take all the time we need. I look forward to sharing everything with you, from whimsical conversation to indulging all our carnal desires. I work with all ages and experience levels, so let your worries melt away and know you are in good hands.

Contact me below and let’s plan an unforgettable encounter together!

XOXO,
    Amelia

[​IMG]

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    775-246-9975
    Twitter:
    AmeliaHeartXO

Signature

~❤️~⭐~❤️~~ Amelia Heart, 2017 KITTY OF THE YEAR ~~❤️~~❤️~
    Quick Links: BIO | PHOTOS | SCHEDULE | FAQ | SPECIALS | REVIEWS | OUTDATE MAP | CONTACT

[​IMG]