RubyRae
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
February 15
Your choice companion and professional girlfriend

Share This Page

RubyRae

Your natural redhead & choice companion, Female, from Love Ranch North, Carson City, NV

I'll be sending out my Christmas cards early next week! Last chance to give me your address or email address if you want in! :) xoxo Dec 7, 2017 at 8:10 AM

1. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      I'll be sending out my Christmas cards early next week! Last chance to give me your address or email address if you want in! :) xoxo
      1. Harley 316
        Harley 316
        harleyschluter17@gmail.com
        Dec 7, 2017 at 10:08 AM
      2. Tcustar14
        Tcustar14
        880 Barrhead Ave Henderson NV 89012
        Dec 7, 2017 at 11:52 AM
    2. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      New blog post on my website! Just a little Thanksgiving message :) Comments on the blog are appreciated! --> http://bit.ly/2zfYMqV
    3. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Just a little reminder I have my personal website that has an FAQ section, blogs, photos, and other good stuff! yourrubyrae.com xoxo
      1. ROADRUNNER J, kevinz0071 and bill101 like this.
      2. kevinz0071
        kevinz0071
        You really did awesome with your site Ruby hugs
        Nov 21, 2017
      3. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Thank ya, Kev!
        Nov 22, 2017
    4. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Headed home today! I am available by appointment this week :) Don't be shy! rubyrae@loveranch.net xoxo
      1. ROADRUNNER J and Leo Goodale like this.
    5. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      I'm off this week while I go to an academic conference, but back and ready to take appointments again November 21st :) rubyrae@loveranch.net
    6. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      It's National Redhead Day! Come see what being with a natural redhead is all about :) I'm here until this evening, xoxo
      1. ROADRUNNER J likes this.
    7. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      1. Adventure Guy
        Adventure Guy
        Great video Ruby. Sounds like you had some fun trips to Austin & Las Vegas. Your upcoming trip to the Cayman Islands sounds awesome!
        Nov 5, 2017
        RubyRae likes this.
    8. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      It's a good day to have a good day! Hope your Saturday is off to a great start!
      1. ROADRUNNER J and bill101 like this.
    9. Andy1281
      Andy1281
      Happy Friday :)
    10. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Ahhhhh, Stranger Things season 2 is crazy and intense!
      1. Andy1281 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
      2. Andy1281
        Andy1281
        Don't spoil it for the rest of us. I haven't started it yet.
        Nov 3, 2017
      3. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        I didn't spoil anything :)
        Nov 3, 2017
        Andy1281 likes this.
      4. Andy1281
        Andy1281
        I have to finish the current season of GoT before I start something new.
        Nov 3, 2017
    11. grizzly
      grizzly
      Ruby, just wanted to say I liked your post in the Thread spamming thread! Well articulated, I have no problem with your way of marketing, Thank you for your honesty! I look forward to meeting you.... PS can you follow me back Grizzly
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Thanks, grizzly :)
        Oct 30, 2017
        grizzly likes this.
    12. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      October has been such a fun month so far :) Thank you wonderful gentlemen who have spent time with me! So much love xoxo
      1. bill101
        bill101
        Looking forward to be one of them someday....
        Oct 29, 2017
        RubyRae likes this.
    13. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Hey all! I'm back at Love Ranch North today! Email me to set up a date :) The weather is full of fall loveliness and I want to explore!
      1. Haley Lisbeth and bill101 like this.
    14. BabyBleu
      BabyBleu
      Thanks for the follow
    15. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      To do homework or not to do homework....the procrastinator in me is winning....
      1. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        Goals goals goals... Proud of you, Ruby! (even when you procrastinate.. lol) Go you!
        Oct 18, 2017
    16. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      I'll be back from my little trip on Tuesday October 10th! Email me to schedule an appointment in October!
      1. Haley Lisbeth likes this.
    17. Andy
      Andy
      Congratulations on your month!
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Thank you, Andy!
        Oct 8, 2017
    18. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      "Curiosity is the lust of the mind." Curious about what spending time with me would be like? Let's plan a date :)
      1. Haley Lisbeth and ROADRUNNER J like this.
    19. BrooklynBeach
      BrooklynBeach
      I just love you! you inspire me Ruby :)
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Aw! So sweet! Thanks, Brooklyn :) xoxoxo
        Sep 30, 2017
    20. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      "Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others."
    21. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Have ya'll read my new blog on Hollywood Sex Worker Stereotypes? There's some new photos, too ;) ---> http://bit.ly/2fFz9I2 <----
    22. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Hiya, Sexy! I hope you kick some booty today! Keep on being awesome! xoxo
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Thanks, Haley! xoxo
        Sep 30, 2017
        Haley Lisbeth likes this.
    23. allen65
      allen65
      Just stopped by to say hey and show a little love on your page.
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Aw, thank you, Allen! :) xoxo
        Sep 30, 2017
        allen65 likes this.
    24. FarrahBanks
      FarrahBanks
      Love you Ruby...you have an awesome energy and your also gorgeous keep it up
      1. RubyRae likes this.
      2. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Can't wait to see your beautiful face when I come back full-time tomorrow! I will be prepared for hiking! :D
        Sep 13, 2017
    25. VeronicaHoliday
      VeronicaHoliday
      I miss you! Lunch when I get back?!
      1. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Yes, please! Let's try a new sushi place :)
        Sep 13, 2017
      2. VeronicaHoliday
        VeronicaHoliday
        Perfect! I had sushi for lunch today and thought of you, Jade, and Casey!
        Sep 13, 2017
    26. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      LOVE your avi!
      1. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        Thanks, love!
        Sep 13, 2017
        Haley Lisbeth likes this.
    27. cheer denver
      cheer denver
      hi ruby, i'm doing all right. very well know at the bunny ranch.
      1. RubyRae likes this.
    28. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      New blog on outdates on my website! Check it out - http://bit.ly/2gUsj4V - Leave a comment or ask me another question I didn't answer!
      1. jaxdrummer76 likes this.
    29. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      My website has a new updated look (!!!) I also uploaded photos from my last photoshoot :) Check it out! http://yourrubyrae.com
      1. jestr, jaxdrummer76 and BTFSTL like this.
      2. BTFSTL
        BTFSTL
        Very nice redesign of your site!!
        Sep 3, 2017
        RubyRae likes this.
    30. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Please check my signature for my dates of when I'm available :) Email me to set up an appointment! rubyrae@loveranch.net xoxo
      1. jestr likes this.
    31. KiraRain
      KiraRain
      1. RubyRae likes this.
    32. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello wishing you a wonderful day!!
    33. Lacey love
      Lacey love
      Hi ruby i culdnt resist stopn in saying hello .speaking my mind u r a beautiful natural gorgeous redhead.
      1. jaxdrummer76 likes this.
    34. mikey1986
      mikey1986
      hello ruby and how u doing and hope well
    35. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi , I hope you are having a wonderful morning!

aishashah@loveranch.net

775-372-5251
      1. RubyRae
        RubyRae
        I'm a working girl, hun ;)
        Jun 7, 2017
        AishaShah likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 15
    Your choice companion and professional girlfriend
    Short and Sweet Info:
    Height: 5’4” without heels
    Weight: 115 lbs.
    Bust: 32b
    Hair Color: Red, and natural!
    Eyes: Blue
    In Four Words… : Playful, Brainy, Sensual, and Genuine
    Achievements: 13x Lover of the Month at Love Ranch North
    Specialties: Girlfriend Experience, Outdates, and two-girl experiences
    Kink friendly: Yes, but we will need to discuss beforehand
    Drink/smoke: White wine, and no
    Personality: INFJ
    Astrological sign: Aquarius sun, Pisces moon, Pisces rising, and Pisces venus
    Email: rubyrae@loveranch.net
    More videos: http://bit.ly/2kY6rUl
    Twitter: @therubyrae
    Tumblr: rubyrae.tumblr.com
    Instagram: @therubyrae

You – A man who desires intimacy and a sense of connection that will make you forget your stresses and worries, and bring you to a state of natural bliss. Maybe you haven’t had an intimate encounter in a while, whether it be from a tiresome work schedule or stuck in a sexual rut. Maybe you’re just looking for a new experience that you haven’t had before, or looking to live life a little adventurously. You wish to feel the touch of a woman and to be able to gaze at her beauty. You crave a mental connection just as much as the physical. If you can resonate with this, then I offer my time and energy to you…

Me – A young woman who is equal parts diligent student and a sensual paramour. Currently in graduate school for my Masters, I have always had a strong passion for learning. My days are usually filled with classes and research. My work as a professional lover is my escape from my own everyday routine. Learning about your fantasies and how I can fulfill those excites me, and I appreciate all the many kinds of people I meet in this community. I am introverted by nature, even though most would consider me outgoing by first impression. My strongest skill is connecting with individuals one-on-one. I love making connections and building on that first initial experience together. But don’t be fooled — as much as I love a serious, deep conversation, I am also incredibly silly and playful! As we get to know each other more, you will see my quirks come out more and more. The passions that fill my life are those of film, yoga, reading, academics, astrology, and traveling. I have traveled to nine countries and also explored extensively around the US. My favorite type of meeting is one that includes dinner, dessert, and time under the sheets.

Us – What I desire most from this experience is an authentic connection, as I hate to feel as if anything is forced. I am selective with who I see, but this is really for both of our benefit. If you are a person that views companionship as way to combine the mental with the physical, then I am who you’ve been looking for. If you are someone who enjoys a mixture of intimate conversation with an erotic rendezvous, then you have found your girl. If you are looking for the girl-next-door, who is equal parts playful and genuine, along with the redheaded siren, who is equal parts naughty and sensual, then you have found the perfect match. As much as I hope you enjoy my company, you need not keep me on a pedestal. I am perfectly happy with us being equals and active participants in our time together. I appreciate a man who is as eager to please as I am. All I ask is respect and an open-mind :)

Next – If you’ve decided that you would like to get better acquainted, please don’t be shy! I would love to hear from you at rubyrae@loveranch.net or you can send me a contact request. I am local so I always do my best to accommodate appointments. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully this is just the beginning…

[​IMG]

Thoughts from some of my regular patrons on their experiences:

“To me though, the best part about Ruby is how easy it is to talk to her. For this last visit, I booked a relatively long party with her, so we had plenty of time to relax and chat. She had no problem at all cuddling up with me and getting in some good pillow talk. We never had to endure any kind of awkward silence and at no time did I ever feel like the conversation was forced. Her personality is that perfect mix of sweet and sexy, while being 100% genuine and real. I’m definitely coming back for a third go around.”

“Finally, a BIG THANK YOU to Ruby for being so awesome, funny, insightful, and such a joy to be around! It’s much appreciated for everything you do! You put a smile on my face long after I see you, and trust me, it’s priceless to be back at work, and still be full of excitement and positive energy after seeing you!!!”

“I’m sure that Ruby makes everyone she meets feel special, maybe that’s why we all love her so. She’s an amazing, giving woman. I’ve written before of her physical beauty, and the joy that she brings. Those qualities remain and continue to haunt my dreams. But as she reveals herself to you, I think the beauty of her soul reminds me why I want to be a better man.”

“Ruby and I had planned an outdate – dinner and party evening. I had done this on a previous trip and it was such a great time, I had to do it again…They say that variety is the spice of life, but I have loved sticking with Ruby, she is just that special.”

[​IMG]

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Love Ranch North - 13x Lover of the Month
    rubyrae@loveranch.net • Twitter -
    @therubyrae
    yourrubyrae.comPost directoryReviews