Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2023
Birthday:
Oct 1, 1965 (Age: 58)
Assessment Analyst

Share This Page

TommyElf

Member, Male, 58, from Hillsboro, TX

Staying safe and quiet at home in central Texas...trying to be a good Druid through all of this. Apr 28, 2020

TommyElf was last seen:
Aug 18, 2023
    1. LaceyLove
      LaceyLove
      Hello thanks for like .sorry it was delayed til now iam finally back in my account.hope ur doing well.if u like those pics im bout to put up some new ones
      1. TommyElf likes this.
    2. Lacey love
      Lacey love
      Thank u for the like
      1. TommyElf likes this.
    3. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      THANKS FOR LIKING MY PIC LOVE! KISSES!
    4. CherryLane
      CherryLane
    5. CatrinaCosta
      CatrinaCosta
      Hi Tommy how are you tonight
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CatrinaCosta
        CatrinaCosta
        That is a bummer. I took someone with me who complained the whole time.
        Apr 23, 2017
      3. TommyElf
        TommyElf
        Oh that would suck....especially with Rush. :( Not sure why anyone would want to go to a concert that they wouldn't enjoy. ::sigh:: I'm already checking the concert schedules to see when and where Dead and Company are going to be... :)
        Apr 25, 2017
      4. CatrinaCosta
        CatrinaCosta
        I agree with you. I enjoy going to concerts. I think it is a time more then any other when you can let your hair down and let go
        Apr 25, 2017
        TommyElf likes this.
    6. AmeliaHeart
      AmeliaHeart
      Hey handsome, glad you liked my photos! ;) ❤️
      1. TommyElf likes this.
      2. TommyElf
        TommyElf
        You're welcome. Very pretty photos of you. :) Hope you are having a good start to your evening. --T /|\
        Feb 13, 2017
        AmeliaHeart likes this.
      3. AmeliaHeart
        AmeliaHeart
        Thanks for the likes, hope you're doing well! :)
        Apr 21, 2017
        TommyElf likes this.
    7. AliceLittle
      AliceLittle
      :D thinking of you my friend! /|\ <3
      1. TommyElf likes this.
      2. TommyElf
        TommyElf
        Awww... ::blushing:: thank you. --T /|\
        Jan 26, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Assessment Analyst
    I'm just me. Nobody completely out of the ordinary. 5'5", 175# (and working to get the weight down even more). I am a Pagan Druid...and love to be outdoors whenever I get the chance. I am not about trying to convert people over to what I believe - I think everyone has their own Path to walk...and sometimes, we can walk together regardless of which one we are on.

So, I was asked to add-on a bit more. When I was in my late teens, I played professional soccer in Wales for two years, until I wrecked my knee trying to defend the goal from a shot. I hit the goal post with my knee. My leg went one way, the rest of me went the other way. My knee took the brunt of the punishment.

Two years after that, I joined the United States Air Force, where I served as an enlisted non-com in Command and Control Communications. I specialized in crypto communications. My eight years included a nice stint in Desert Shield and Desert Storm in 1990/1991.

I waited until 2000 to start on my Bachelor's degree (I graduated high school in 1984 - yes, I am ::mumble mumble::). I graduated in 2003 and started in on my Master's degree, which I got two years after that. In 2007, I got my MBA (my second Master's degree) and decided to work in the academic world. I taught Computer Science classes for three years before I joined the administration as the Institutional Researcher.

Not sure what else to throw in here....so send a message if you have questions. I don't bite....unless you ask....

--T /|\

Interact