❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

destinistarr likes this.
  2. Nice nice nice

3. YESSSSSSSSSSS! Although you may not hear me over all those other noises you're making. :p

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Amelia Heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Love you too lil D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sonja and destinistarr like this.
  12. Most definately will. Miss everyone lots

sonja likes this.
  13. I miss you my Big Bartle

sonja and ParisEnvy like this.
  14. Miss you too lil bartle Doo

destinistarr likes this.
  15. See you soon and I can’t wait until your arrival back to LRV enjoy your time off beautiful. Muah

ParisEnvy likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to the BunnyRanch Bunnies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

17. Me too I can't wait

destinistarr likes this.
  18. Shout out to Brand spanking new lady joining the line-up at Love Ranch Vegas - Dasha Dare!

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Shout out to @CeeMia & @VioletFaith - on their way back to rejoin the line up at Love Ranch Vegas! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KelF!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LRV-Staff likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LRV-Staff likes this.
  29. Shout out to @Brooklyn Moore @Jade Monroe @Destini Starr @Azalea Love @ Paris Envy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LRV-Staff likes this.
  30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

31. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thank you, @origlegman! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

32. LRV-Staff and norma like this.
  33. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

shout out to our beautiful fun loving ladies at LRV, Brooklyn, Jade, Sonja, Azalea, Destini, and on their way back CeeMia, Azalea and your newest gorgeous lady Dasha, can't wait to meet you. And not to forget Paris, hope you have a great time off. Miss you

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    LRV-Staff and sonja like this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]