Comments on Profile Post by AveryLee

1. View previous comments
  2. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I like campgrounds!!:) With a nice lake! I think it goes hand and hand with my naughty picnics hehe
    Apr 5, 2017
  3. Chef
    Chef
    That's cool and yes it does very well in deed.
    Apr 5, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  4. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I would love to learn about your expertise on the camp ground :)! Gourmet camp food! haha. Is that a thing?! let's make it one <3
    Apr 5, 2017
  5. Chef
    Chef
    Ha Ha Well of course there is! Just what kind of camping you want to do and how to get it there. Small campgrounds are great, kayak across the lake to a camp site is pretty awesome. Can make it what every the vision is! And the stuff you want to bring for fun and enjoyment of course.
    Apr 6, 2017
  6. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I have never done that :O!! I think I would be a little scared, but that's when we would settle down in a secluded, romantic area <3!!
    Apr 6, 2017
  7. Chef
    Chef
    exactly or you find the site and take the kayak on the lake or to an island with your pick nick basket and favor and make it and afternoon. Find what works
    Apr 6, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  8. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    OR... you can go on adventure and find me!! Like survival mode and I am lost, you're on your way to save me! hehe <3
    Apr 6, 2017
  9. Chef
    Chef
    Exactly from the big bad bears and stuffies??????
    Apr 6, 2017
  10. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    YES!!! :) <3 I love your ideas!! :) <3
    Apr 6, 2017
  11. Chef
    Chef
    Hey There Riley I have a question for you. I was talking with a buddy of mine about the ranches and he asked me a question I did have the answer too. Q: when paying for a party I know cash is kind and you can use a card. What about cashiers check or money order or at least for a certain amount and the if its more its can be cash or card??
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  12. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Yes:)! We do take cashier checks !
    Apr 8, 2017
    Chef likes this.
  13. Chef
    Chef
    Ok cool that's good to know and pass on to my buddy! Maybe it will something to have as an option
    Apr 8, 2017
  14. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    More options, the better:)! I hope your buddy comes our way <3!
    Apr 8, 2017
    Chef likes this.
  15. Chef
    Chef
    well that gives him more options now doesn't it A trip might be in order for sure or at least car pool?!
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  16. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Why yes, yes it does! As long as you're in the car. Maybe you can pop out and wave in the distance hehe
    Apr 8, 2017
  17. Chef
    Chef
    well if I am going that far I will be doing more then waving! At least my hand that is
    Apr 8, 2017
  18. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    hehe! We should plan something maybe!!:) <3. lol!! Don't worry about your hand, you'll only need mine;)!
    Apr 8, 2017
    Chef likes this.
  19. Chef
    Chef
    Only a hand??? Ouch I'm not that cute but I am not a two bagger either!
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  20. Chef
    Chef
    Lol
    Apr 8, 2017
  21. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    No!! We will start with both hands. I gotta start slow;)!! hehe.
    Apr 8, 2017
  22. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Oh my goodness! ha
    Apr 8, 2017
  23. Chef
    Chef
    well maybe we should and maybe I can get my buddy to come up too
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  24. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I would absolutely love that:)!!
    Apr 8, 2017
  25. Chef
    Chef
    ok cool Then I guess I will have to look into some scheduling!
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  26. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Yay!!!:).
    Apr 8, 2017
  27. Chef
    Chef
    I will start planning on my end. I have to go to sin city for a week or two for work so I my hit and miss in checking in.
    Apr 8, 2017
  28. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    You can also put a deposit towards a party!:). <3. and however you want to do it! Just don't play TOO much on your work vaca hehe
    Apr 8, 2017
  29. Chef
    Chef
    Well I will try and get some work done too but no guarantees! There's a lot to do there! LOL Well the deposit is a funny thing b/c that hasn't really worked for me. I have be stood up twice when I have showed up with a deposit and weeks of planning parties. Ha Ha Just saying
    Apr 8, 2017
  30. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    :)! That's when we play! hehe. Well, the thing is, I am a permanent girl here, and have been here for years. But maybe you'll get comfortable with me and trust me:) I'm sorry you haven't had the best experience with them:(
    Apr 8, 2017
  31. Chef
    Chef
    oh yes it will be. Lol well it was the same lady and she has been there for over four years and it happened not once but twice over nine month period. So I get ya and what it shows I am looking for the connection and getting more comfortable will be great going both ways for sure.
    Apr 8, 2017
  32. Chef
    Chef
    I know this is not yours but I want to be honest as to why I just don;t jump to a deposit
    Apr 8, 2017
  33. Chef
    Chef
    So talking with a buddy of mine got me to thinking about another trip
    Apr 8, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  34. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I understand that completely!!:) <3 I am glad you're self aware with everything. A new trip would be exciting, I would love to get to know you in person too <3!
    Apr 8, 2017
  35. Chef
    Chef
    well then we might need to start figuring out a good first party hadn't we!
    Apr 9, 2017
  36. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Why yes, I do believe we do sir!! <3
    Apr 9, 2017
  37. Chef
    Chef
    Hey there! Hows the day? Well I have a few ideas what about you? I know some will have to be later with better weather (Picnic, camping )
    Apr 9, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  38. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    :) My day is lovely, and yours?! I would love to hear your ideas. Yeah, I don't want us to blow away with the weather heh
    Apr 9, 2017
  39. Chef
    Chef
    Its good sunny 80. Much prefer being blowing away in other ways! Ha Ha Well haven't had alittle for awhile so that would be great, GFE is always fun too. Would love the Glory idea if that could ever be done and the train but I think I would have to be an add on if it could ever be planned.
    Apr 10, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  40. Chef
    Chef
    Something else that sounds kind of fun would be lingerie bingo. It would take a two girl party I thing! What you do is put numbers on the floor for the two girls and call out numbers. The winning girls gets to pick to be either a sub or dom in the party. Just something that would be kind of fun I think.
    Apr 12, 2017
    AveryLee likes this.
  41. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Hi, Chef!! Was without a computer for a minute, but I am back:)! wahooo! I love your ideas! Imagination running wild! I would hope to win being a sub, but it might be fascinating to watch me switching roles hehe!
    Apr 21, 2017
  42. Chef
    Chef
    Glad your back, was wondering if things were fine? Glad you like the ideas as it does give many options??!! Maybe it can be a 50/50 sub/dom so it can be the best of both! Just saying.
    Apr 23, 2017
  43. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Everything is fine! I had a drunk client who ended up sitting on my laptop haha. But, I am back again, which is all that matters!:).
    I like that a lot! I know for me, I am naturally more dominant outside of the bedroom, so I would love to try this, with you?!:)
    Apr 23, 2017
  44. Chef
    Chef
    Lol those damn clients!!! Its always something. If they aren't breaking your computer, there spilling drinks or ruining your panties! If you wear them that is? Well I kind of took you for the sub in day to day interactions but very tough underneath it all? That sounds like it would be a good party and trying new things is what its all about!
    Apr 23, 2017
  45. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Lol!! I don't wear much panties! :). But, I wear more panties here than I do outside of work hehe. but they can't ruin them TOO much when I wear them, because making me all wet down there is quite a good thing I think;)! hehe.
    I am tough, yes. I at least try to think I am! :) I have some rough sex if that counts ! I am bad
    Apr 23, 2017
  46. Chef
    Chef
    Well that gives a nice visual now does it! At least for me. It really sucks when work makes you wear those extra things like bra's and panties. But if there just getting wet why wear them right. Well I will have to make sure to see that sight. Oh I am sure you ca be bad but in a really good way! So what counts as rough for you?
    Apr 24, 2017
  47. Chef
    Chef
    Love the new pics you posted!
    Apr 25, 2017
  48. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Thank you!!! :). <3. How are you tonight?
    Apr 25, 2017
  49. Chef
    Chef
    pretty good and it just keeps getting better! Hows your week going?
    Apr 25, 2017
  50. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Amazing!! I went to the store and added a few stuffed animals to my collection <3! hehe
    Apr 26, 2017
  51. Chef
    Chef
    Oh really and what did you get from the store???
    Apr 26, 2017