Comments on Profile Post by JessicaKitten

1. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    JK! Good morning! I just woke up earlier than normal. I guess I am so EXCITED for my trip there next week so I can't sleep. I will be rolling thru there Thurs night for some karaoke with Autumn, etc. You will LAUGH super hard because I don't usually sing and my voice is a little hoarse.
    Feb 28, 2020
    JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    I watched the Livestream playback early this morning and I must say this was the MOST interesting one yet with that crazy spanking game. Thanks for the laughs!
    Feb 28, 2020
    JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Morning Jessie. Hope you have a fantastic day too. Last night's livestream certainly ended my day on a high note yesterday. I definitely enjoyed myself with all those spankings going around. I'm just practicing singing the songs that's on my "Liked Songs" list on Spotify. Just getting ready for Karaoke night when I get to go to KitKat Ranch.
    Feb 28, 2020
    JessicaKitten likes this.
  4. sexywookiee
    sexywookiee
    Morning Jessica hope your morning is going well I can say mine would be going better if you were there but hey you gotta take what you can get ! lol :)
    Feb 28, 2020
  5. JessicaKitten
    JessicaKitten
    I'm very happy about everyone enjoying our livestream last night. I did have a lot of fun! Thank you for watching it!
    Feb 28, 2020
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. JessicaKitten
    JessicaKitten
    We love when everyone participates in Karaoke and I promise not to laugh. I hope you have a blast partying with all of us next Thursday!
    Feb 28, 2020
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I'm sure you'll do fine @Pizza Man. Hope you enjoy Karaoke night with the girls at KitKat Ranch.
    Feb 28, 2020
  8. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    As for that livestream, where do I even start with that. I mean, that spanking game you came up with Jessie was so amazing. As for next week's edition of the KitKat livestream, I'll definitely be there to watch it live.
    Feb 28, 2020