BalloonDude
Last Activity:
Mar 3, 2024
Birthday:
May 1, 1971 (Age: 53)

Share This Page

BalloonDude

New Member, Male, 53

new here... I have a balloon fetish and love to see girls over inflate bigger balloons till they look like my profile photo or till they pop Jan 28, 2024

BalloonDude was last seen:
Mar 3, 2024
    1. PhoenixRose
      PhoenixRose
      Hey there! Happy Birthday! I’d love to meet you and get to know one another. Feel free to come say hi at Sagebrush Ranch! You can also message me anytime here or email me at [email protected] X: PhoenixRoseSBR ♥♡♥ I can’t wait to hear from you! xoxo ♥ Phoenix Rose ♥
    2. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Wishing you a “Happy Birthday”!!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]
      Feel free to call or text me at on my cell at (310) 779-7319
    3. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected] ♥♡xoxo♡♥
    4. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Welcome to the Board!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 You can also text or call me on my cell at (310) 779-7319
    5. MonicaPrescott
      MonicaPrescott
      Welcome to the board my little ballon lover!! I like when things POP!! It’s sooo satisfying. You can always message me on here or interact on my post so we can get to know each other more. I would love to fulfill your ballon fetish at the Love Ranch ANYDAY!!

Name: Monica Prescott
      Schedule: 2pm-2am everyday
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)-246-7252 ext.0
      Email: [email protected]
      1. BalloonDude likes this.
      2. BalloonDude
        BalloonDude
        nice. have you blow up balloons till they pop intentionally?
        Feb 3, 2024
      3. MonicaPrescott
        MonicaPrescott
        Yesss lol I use to do it all the time
        Feb 3, 2024
        BalloonDude likes this.
    6. NicoBradley
      NicoBradley
      Hi BalloonDude! Welcome to the message boards. I am Nico Bradley. I'd love to talk privately and learn what got you initially interested in this particular fetish.

Hope to speak soon!
      1. BalloonDude likes this.
    7. BalloonDude
      BalloonDude
      new here... I have a balloon fetish and love to see girls over inflate bigger balloons till they look like my profile photo or till they pop
      1. KikiLover likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 1, 1971 (Age: 53)