∞ Providing a Warm and Safe Space for People on the Autism Spectrum ∞

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Apr 19, 2024.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

IMG_2338.jpeg

Hey there!
    I'd like to chat about something truly important: intimacy for individuals on the Autism Spectrum. It's a topic that often flies under the radar, but is deeply meaningful to me. Let's dive into it together.

Understanding Loneliness

Imagine walking into a room buzzing with activity, yet feeling like you're on the outside, looking in. That's the reality for many neurodivergent people. Simple social interactions that others take for granted can feel like climbing mountains, leaving them feeling lost and disconnected. It's a struggle that often leads to feelings of depression and anxiety, further complicating their journey.

Intimacy and Its Importance

Intimacy isn't just about romance; it's about something deeper and more meaningful. It's about forming connections that make life feel easier. They're the friendships where laughter comes easily, and conversations leave you feeling understood and accepted. Through these interactions, we learn to communicate, empathize, and build confidence in ourselves. They provide comfort and support, reminding us that we're not alone. That's why visiting a brothel can make a really great impact on someone's life.

Why Consider Visiting a Brothel?

When it comes to exploring intimacy, safety and comfort are essential, especially for men with Autism. Brothels offer more than just a place to fulfill sexual desires; but community and a sense of belonging. The Ranches are proud to provide a non-judgmental environment where people can be their real and authentic selves. Brothels are more than just establishments; they are beacons of warmth and acceptance, a space where many feel cherished and celebrated.

To sum it up, I know how loneliness can weigh heavily, but I've also seen how the BunnyRanch can offer a lifeline—a chance for genuine connection and exploration in a safe way. Don’t be afraid to visit! You will leave here feeling brand new and empowered. :)

If you decide to see me or have seen me before, always remember I care about your journey and well-being. I'm dedicated to being a supportive presence for you so never hesitate to reach out. ❤️

upscale-242506752015212 copy.png

Email: [email protected]
    X/Twitter: @BunnyPantera

uu.png

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024 at 10:23 PM
    KikiLover, SailorB and TurboEnchantix like this.
  2. How very moving. I'm on this spectrum so I know this can be relatable. I myself had anxiety and depression almost to the point of suicide, but after my first visit 5 years ago my outlook on life changed almost entirely. Now I wish to pass this down to my little brother who is also on this spectrum, though much deeper in it. He deserves some female companionship at least once in his life.

3. You write such great informative posts. They're well formatted too. That's the main thing that drew me to you upon my first visit.

As per the content. I think I'm somewhere on the spectrum. I've never been formally diagnosed, and I am loathe to self diagnose. Too many people self diagnose mental conditions as an excuse to be unpleasant. But I feel a lot of the classic symptoms. Social rules make no sense to me. Talking to strangers utterly terrifies me. Talking itself exhausts me. I find it nearly impossible to maintain eye contact.

I used to struggle a lot with loneliness. But something changed. Maybe it was 2019 when I moved in with a rather extroverted and talkative roommate. Now the sheer amount and volume of her talking is so exhausting that my biggest problem is finding peace and quiet. But also I have my cat Shikaree. She is so sweet and loving and fun to pet and cuddle that it fills a big emotional hole. I feel off kilter when I have to leave her behind while traveling, or on nights when she decides not to crawl into bed with me. Besides the cat, I have my best friend of 19 years. She's a lovely, sweet, intelligent woman named Karen.

So I guess I'm pretty blessed to have good outlets for non-sexual companionship and affection. I guess it also helps that I'm not a particularly sexual person. I guess it's a combination of coming from a pretty conservative Catholic family, and the effects of the various antidepressants I take. Yet I can see how valuable this would be to someone who didn't have what I have.

When I was visiting back in early September, I had spent my time with you on Wednesday, but then the next day I went to Sagebrush for their weekly karaoke. I just love me some karaoke. I just hung out and sang some songs. I had neither the money nor the interest for another private party, but I loved that there was no pressure to do so. I could just hang out and as long as I didn't try to monopolize any of the ladies' time, everything was cool. I just had to be mindful of the fact that this was a purely social thing for me, but that they were in fact working. So there's some great value in just being there for one of the social events, among outgoing women who are naturally welcoming to strangers. I think it takes a lot of the pressure off just to know that they won't be hostile just because you go and talk to them. This is a constant fear of mine in social situations; that the person I talk to will just want to be left alone and get angry with me for talking. I don't know if the dynamic would change if I were a local who frequently showed up but never partied with the ladies, but I do know that for that night, I felt comfortable and welcomed.

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

I'm so happy for you and your healing! And what a great gift to give your brother. :)

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you :) I empathize with your struggles, because in a lot of ways I'm the same. I'm pretty introverted and have been since I was a child. I'm excited to meet new people and can talk your ear off, but once my social battery has run out, I have to find a nice quiet place to retreat. I disappear for weeks at a time hoping that I didn't offend anyone, even my nearest and dearest friends lol

I had a blast hanging out with you though! Getting to know you is a lot of fun for me. You say whatever is on your mind and it's awesome.

I know a few ladies at Sagebrush and they are soooo very sweet. I've heard nothing but great things about the girls there and how welcoming they are. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
  6. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this, Pantera. I can definitely understand being introverted, struggling with depression, and struggling at times in social settings. And having read up on the symptoms of adult autism, I have wondered if I might be on the spectrum.

And while I have yet to visit the brothels, it's good to know that there are ladies like you who are caring and understanding in regards to all kinds of people.

pantera likes this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it kaynine. I hope you get to visit the ranches soon! *Hugs*

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    kaynine26 likes this.
  8. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Pantera I appreciate you letting everyone know that we provide a safe and welcoming place for anybody and everybody

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yeah, no problem! Thanks for reading. :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @pantera for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much for your support, Cumisha. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

cumishaamado likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It’s my pleasure and you’re welcome @pantera[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great post thanks for sharing! xoxo

14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Pantera I love reading your posts. You're so creative and informative

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you Audrey. I try :) :) :)