REVIEW ╚ ⚫ LOVE RANCH NORTH • REVIEWS OF ALL LADIES

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jan 7, 2012.

1. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It pleases me to no end that you've added the ladies in alphabetical order. So organized!

3. Thanks Gillian! You Love Ranch ladies really do treat us guys with respect and kindess! It's always noted and appreciated!

MusicMan

4. Malika, you have no idea how much it's appreciated to be treated so well there by ALL of you ladies, and I know DD feels the same way. It's that very thing that I remember the most from my visits there. The funny thing is, Double D once said to me, "I can't believe how well the ladies treat us. I mean really, all we are is a couple of Bozo's (as in Bozo the Clown, LOL!) that visit several times a year." And I laughed and told DD that I couldn't agree more!

If you would've asked me right before I first nervously walked in the LR three years ago, I would've said that the ladies probably would say a few words, hope we party, and then send me off, to be forgotten about until I visit again. After 6 trips, I can say from experience that it's not like that AT ALL! I can't believe at how inviting, warm, and friendly all you ladies are, and how much fun it is to be around each and every one of you. You all have amazing stories, and you all remember me every time I visit! I'm honestly shocked by this! :shock:

Well, I can't wait to see you again too, Malika! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] And that goes for every one of you ladies! See you all next week! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

5. Well, I'm not sure if I deserve it or not, but yes, I get treated like a King by all you ladies! :lol: :wink: I always remember that about my trips there! :D

And you're right: you're surrounded by a house full of beautiful ladies, that also happen to treat us customers like kings. It's no wonder guys like to keep coming back, and I know I do every 4 months! :D

Once again, this post and all the positive reviews are proof of the good times that await anybody that walks in there!

And Ruby, I will indeed see you soon, boo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

7. Love this idea ruby.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'm impressed, also! :p

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

At some point I would like to start my way at the top and work my down. :twisted:

Or is bottom's up the better choice?

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

So many lovely ladies to choose from! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'm so happy you made this, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I decided to go from the bottom up as I'm a fan of reverse alphabetical. Vanilla's reviews knocked my socks off, and I even guest starred in a few! Next I'm reading about the ravishing redhead Ruby Rae! I'm excited!

13. Almost 1000 views! Yippee! I'm glad everyone is enjoying this thread and all the wonderful reviews! I will join Jill and snickerss in reading and start bottom up as well :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I've been reading through a bunch of them too! Great reviews here! :p

15. WOW what a great spot for all the beautiful ladies at the LRN.

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yeah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. That would be so awesome if this thread became a sticky! I would be a very happy Ruby!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

So many beautiful lovers to choose from! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'm updating my review thread so it has all the current ones. It's been great reading through the old ones, though. So many fond memories!

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It's nice to see your updated reviews, Jill!

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I really appreciate the work you did to put this together, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I am so glad to see that Jimi Lynn is back at the Love Ranch!

FT

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It's good to have her here! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Or we can just give it a little Bump.. :mrgreen:

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

OUR MARDIGRAS PICTURES THAT CROCK WAS KIND ENOUGH TO TAKE FOR US.

JADE, KATRINA MALIKA, RUBY AND NATALIA [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I love this picture!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

She really did! I can't thank her enough for taking the time to put this together. I especially like the little photos of us she's added.

You're a doll, Ruby. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]