★ ☆ Katrina Marie: Review Index ☆ ★

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I think you need a review from me. It's been too long since our first party, I need a refresher course with you. I have your FFDP t- shirt, baby, it's black w/ pink lettering.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review collection, Katrina! You're a very special lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

She is indeed! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Believe me, the pleasure was all mine! Our time together was wonderful and I look forward to more moments with you like that in the future!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I love your reviews collection.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Excellent reviews for a very sexy lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Nicley done Katrina, your so special to me and I am so happy that everyone gets to see what I see in you. Hugs and kisses to you.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Can't wait 'til you get back, love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Love these reviews Katrina. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ME TOO!!!

Just discovered them!! :D 8)

Very impressive!!! :D :D

11. I love your reviews Katrina [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Inner and outer beauty - you're the complete package! xoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. great reviews

14. Katrina honey, you're definitely on my A-list. The day I write a review on a future encounter with you shall be soon and undoubtedly, memorable. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. Great reviews, Katrina. I love the way you created this post.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. WOW baby doll, amazing reviews, I think you are still waiting for the couples one, they had an amazing time and I can't wait to see what they said. Miss you bunches. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Great reviews Katrina :D You obviously know how to give a great party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Oh yes she does, I have been in a few and all I can say is WOW! Don't miss out on her parties.

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

From the day I first met Katrina, I've always been impressed with her maturity and class for such a young age. She is effortlessly sexy and such a sweetheart... when you visit the Love Ranch, be sure to book a party with this young lady - she does not disappoint! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

She truly does! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. I love reading all your reviews

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Really great reviews, Katrina! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

We've never gotten to party together! This needs to be changed :twisted: :p :lol:

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Ok, when you come back this month, we're doing it! :twisted: [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I hope the next review is about a sexy threesome with the two of us and a guest :twisted:

26. I know you do need to do one for her. Slendx your reviews are epic.

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I loved our party together the other night!!!!! You're so fun to party with [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

I, for one, am looking forward to your return!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Great index sweety, everyone loves you sweety. Can;t wait til your here.

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet.. I can't wait for our next party together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I can't believe that I missed this post. I am very sorry it took me so long to read it Katrina.
    I love the way you posted and your reviews. You are so very creative and sexy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. Nicely done Katrina.

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Friendly bump to the beautiful Katrina :D

34. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Katrina, this is a very nice thread. But, you really do need to update it...hehe...especially with my review of the great time I had with you and Jade! It was a special party and we need to get it on this thread :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]