☆☆☆MELISSA KISS☆☆☆REVIEW THREAD☆☆☆

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 9, 2015.

1. CLICK HERE <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=88946" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=33&t=88946</a>

2. Re: ■■■ALL AMERICAN GIRL NEXXXT DOOR■■■SWEET■PRETTY■FUN■■■

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95413" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95413</a>

3. Re: ■■■ALL AMERICAN GIRL NEXXXT DOOR■■■SWEET■PRETTY■FUN■■■

Smoking hot [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

4. Thanks Ally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=call me.gif] 775 372 5678

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Good job Melissa. You look good in jeans ;)

7. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87265" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=87265</a>

8. I am a very outgoing and spontaneous person who can fit into any type of crowd. I will make you feel like a king, I know very well how to pamper a true gentleman . I am softly spoken with charm and an open mind. I am offering an exclusive and personalized service. I am latina and french mix made in America. I am a polarizing mixture whose seasoning will melt in your mouth. I turn into a firework of pleasure because I love nothing more than to pamper and be pampered by a gentlemen. I seduce you with sultry looks with dark eyes and gentle and intense touches while whispering beguiling words...
    No matter how often you will meet me, you will always remember my impossibly soft skin my silky hair and irresistible natural scent.

9. Available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location September ~ October 2015

10. Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm by nature a sensual, inquisitive and a deeply passionate sensual woman and would delight in sharing your interests. I spend a lot of time cultivating my brainier pursuits and I will not have a problem keeping up with you intellectually, nor will I ever embarrass you, as I know how to comport myself in public. You will find I can transition seamlessly between michelin starred restaurants, black tie events, courtsides seats or simply curled around you on the couch, talking about recently enjoyed books, or giving you an excellent massage before or after we enjoy some more intimate play.

My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the importance of intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take great pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills, charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure, finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire. 
    Give yourself the opportunity to really feel appreciated by a beautiful woman such as myself~
    Sincerely, 
    Melissa Kiss 
    Your Authentic Naughty GFE Provider

11. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews. :D

12. Available November 2015 at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

13. Available November through December 17th 2015 at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location