♡ Get to know the Lovers ♡

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LolaValentine, Feb 19, 2024.

1. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

♡ Lola Valentine ♡
    kinky tattoed dream girl

Astrology: Taurus sun, Aquarius rising, Leo moon
    Touring 2/7- 2/28

♡ My Favorites ♡

Kinks: I love being dominated, bondage, spanking, body worship, roleplaying, catgirl, kinky gfe, sissification, humiliation and chastity! I'm always open to exploring new fantasies!

Hobbies: film photography, reading, exploring abandoned houses, long road trips and staying in kitschy themed motels, ice fishing, antiquing, tarot and other forms of divination, museum trips and dilly-dallying

Books: Be here now, the conference of the birds, We too: essays on sex work and survival, my year of meats, post scarcity anarchism, $pread, and the weaker vessel

Music: Sun Kil Moon, Santo & Johnny, Dolly Parton, Neutral Milk Hotel, Panchiko, Algae Bloom, Vs Self, Knumears, Roy Orbison

Artists: Paul Gaugin, Kazimir Malevich, Alice Neel, August Macke, Franz Marc, Chéri Samba, Celeste Dupuy Spencer

Movies: My Own Private Idaho, The Holy Mountain, Vampire Lovers, But I'm a Cheerleader, Airplane, Fox and His Friends, je t'aime moi non plus

Drinks: mint tea, sour lemonade, kombucha, pét-nats, orange wine and other low intervention wines

Comfort Meals: charcuterie, french onion soup and veal parmesan

Flowers: red roses, pink carnations, lavender, Chrysanthemums, asiatic lilies

Girlies, drop you bio below!!!

365F3BF1-7072-4017-9978-D64DD943034A_1_201_a.jpeg 2B693515-AE0F-476F-B6FC-AC6273DD8AAB.jpeg 5CAC9021-BC25-4F4D-861F-279F370F5D46.jpeg

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  2. I’m berkley hill my e mail is [email protected] book with me today and men please please come to party with us anytime!!

3. Here are some pics!!! IMG_1511.jpeg IMG_1510.jpeg