✨✨GOOD MORNING MESSAGE✨✨

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by MonicaPrescott, Jan 9, 2024.

1. This is just some words of encouragement and positivity for the day from me to you. Also, I threw in a little fun fact about me towards the bottom. Enjoy! :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
    Pap15 likes this.
  2. Good morning to you. Thank you for sharing. I will have a taco today in your honor

3. OMG YASSSS, I love that !!! Also, if you like to drink you have to have a margarita with your taco. It’s just classic. My family and I make our own at home and use many different flavors. So delicious :p

Pap15 likes this.
  4. Taco Tuesday sounds like a great idea for lunch today, and maybe dinner

5. Yesss I’m craving some tacos. I will be eating them for lunch today. It won’t be like the ones at home but it’s still going to be yummy. :p:p If you end up getting tacos post it on here or send me a message. I would love to see what kind you decide to eat.
    :):);)

6. OMG! This is such a nice encouraging post! The sweetest girl at the love ranch!! Also babe, as a fellow afro-latina you know I love me some taco Tuesday!!

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  7. Damn, I just saw this. I already ate my tacos for lunch. I had some chicken street tacos with homemade tortillas

8. Done and done. I make a pretty mean margarita. Let’s swap…..recipes

9. Yummmmm ! I hope you enjoyed every bit of it :):) And of course we can swap recipes. Maybe some day you’ll take me on an outdate and you can make your margarita for me. I would love to taste it someday.
    :p:p;)

Pap15 likes this.
  10. That sounds like a plan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love posts like these!! Thanks for sharing ☺️

12. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

How sweet ! I love seeing these. Thank you !

13. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

Good Morning cutie! This made my day :)

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Good Morning @LolaValentine and thanks for sharing!!! Have a wonderful and prosperous day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]