❀❤❀❤ Summer Smith ❤❀❤❀

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by summersmith, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I should write a review..our parties together are EPIC!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. I can't wait either! Its going to be soo hott! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. YES! We have a lot of fun! [smilie=i love you1.gif] We had fun just this morning! Hott!

4. I love to hear you moan [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. I love when you make me moan! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. i would love to hear you 2 moaning. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Next time you cum to the Bunny Ranch! I can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Oh yea!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. Hott! I can't wait for him to cum play with me! :D

10. Im sure he will very soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I hope so :D :D

12. Well we haven't partied yet but I met Justwondering lastnight and this is what he had to say about me. He is such an awesome guy. I am very glad that he stoped by to meet me lastnight :D :D :D

I had the delight of meeting Miss Summer face to face this evening. Wow! She completely blew me away. If you are thinking of visiting her, DO IT! Her pictures are among the hottest on here but in person, she is so much nicer that I wouldn't have recognized her without the line up. She is everything in her photos magnified 10 fold. I will be making a trip back for more than a visit. Everything about her screams gfe. Heck, you could even introduce her to your mom. Summer, you were delightful. I can't wait to find out just how much more delightful you can be. Thank you for sharing a portion of your evening with me. That alone was worth the drive.

13. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I love reading your reviews! :mrgreen:

15. Im trying to get more up here! :p

16. Did the hot virgin ever send you a review about our party together?

17. Not yet! :wink:

18. Im working hard to get more up here! :lol:

19. I love Summer!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. I love you tooo!!

21. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]