❙ ✐ALLY JAMES - REVIEWS - LOVE RANCH NORTH ✐

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, May 29, 2013.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 11.24.13

Miss partyin with you Ally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 11.24.13

Ally James
    By: NiceEastCoastEnglishMan
    '

On this trip Ally was my sex kitten experience. She has a body to die for and breasts that are so perfect, you could just want to be in them all day. And when she rubs her nipples up against you, boy my whole body tingled with so much excitement. Not to mention how wet she can become.

Yes Ally loves sex and both of us love cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. and many other positions as well.

Our first party was a get to know you party in which I experienced just how sexy Ally is. With her legs around you and my body on top of her, you get a rush of intense pleasure that is just in another world. And when you gently press up against her, the groans of satisfaction become ever more apparent.

By the time of our second party, we were really into each other. Ally is a fantastic kisser and who could not resist her temptations, the allure of her beautiful body rubbing against yours, and the act of climax as she bounces on top of you. What more could a man want?

But it got better. For by now I think Ally was really into me and I into her.

For Ally made me cum in a way that few can ever do.

The following day I came back to LRN, not to party but to buy all the ladies and staff drinks.

Ally told me that she was going to take a shower and meet me in a few. Wow, Ally, that was just so sweet of you. And on your own time too.

A while later she emerged and we settled in at the back of the parlor as she gently caressed my hands, sat on my lap and I gently worked her body, kissing her neck and going down.

What a way to end a week.

I will miss you Ally. You are such a special lady. And incredibly sexy

3. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 11.24.13

Miss you too sexy pants!!! ;) xoxoxox

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 12.28.13

We will see each other Again Ally XO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 12.28.13

Ally James - You Actually Can Believe Everything You Read!

By: ShutterBug

Today it was my turn to try out the Ally experience. Don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. Cute, sweet, beautiful, sexy - I don't think any of those adjectives are new for Ally. About all I can add to the Ally conversation is to say that words just don't do the job. You'll have to go for yourself to see how quickly and easily she'll brighten your day.

6. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 12.28.13

::: MORNING SEX WITH ALLY JAMES :::

By: Docrocker

Okay call me party animal but this was the last day of my trip, and I had to return skis at Heavenly and I like to ski my last day etc. I had already partied with Ally night 2 of my week long visit and we had an amazing sensual GFE party but I just to see Ally before I left because I might not see her again for a year!! I have to say I love her California accent and it turned me on the first time I met her back in March.

The problem is (yes a "high class problem") I also had a MUST farewell party with Caressa planned for that night. So for the first time ever I went to the ranch at 9 am just to see Ally!! I had an amazing two round party with Ally. One of my best parties ever!! Then I was off to the mountains, what a start to my day! :mrgreen:

Okay now a public confession I went back for a quick party with Ally late that night even though that would leave me only 4 hours sleep before heading to the airport. What an amazing good bye party with pleasing eachother non stop, didn't want it to end! Ally I am so glad I stopped by after bunnyranch that night and didn't get lazy! Can't wait to see you again! I will miss my Cali Girl!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Guys if you've never met Ally you must book an appointment . She really has the magic touch!!

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Can't wait to write another one of these XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

What an amazing lady you are Ally!! Miss you babe :oops: :wink: [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Neither can I!!! Let's do it. ;) xoxoxox

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Come on Spring woot woot [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

wow Ally you have a ton of great reviews!
    Great job my love. Xoxoxoxxxx
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Soo ready for Spring time!!!! xoxox

13. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Any party with you would be special, bright eyes! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Thanks Corynn! xoxox

15. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Wow!! Bright eyes used to be my nickname when I was much younger!!!! So funny, thanks babe!!!!!! :) xoxoxox

16. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

It's coming pretty fast! :) I'm excited!! xoxoxox

17. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

I want my turn please! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great reviews Ally!!!

19. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

You will love! ;) :) xoxoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Thank you Shelby! xoxoxox

21. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

More to come! :D xoxox

22. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Sexy reviews :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Round Two with sweet Ally James
    By: SixT9er

Ally promised our second party would be better than the first. I had my doubts, I mean how can you top your best party in LPIN? Well I can say Ally doesn't lie! It was incredible. She knows what I like and provided it! She has what I consider one of the most incredible all natural (my preference) bodies I've ever had the pleasure to play with. Add that she's funny with a lovely face & smile and you can't go wrong.

Ally,

I can't imagine what you have in store for round 3! I just hope I survive it!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Short, sweet and to the point about a fantastic woman....another great review, Ally!

25. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 1.2.14

Thanks Cherry! xoxox

26. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Thank you so much, Jade! xoxoxox

27. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Ally is awesome!!! I would love to have another party with her!!!

28. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

As are you, Crystal! xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I love to read your reviews Ally! They show that you do put 100% into satisfying your clients!,
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

30. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Liking the new signature!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Thank you so much love!! :wink: MUAH!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

32. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Thanks baby! Glad you likey!! :D :wink: xoxox

33. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Hot reviews [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Thank you Cherry! xoxox

35. Re: ❙ ✐ALLY JAMES REVIEWS & SPECIALTIES❣✐ UPDATED! 3.6.14

Morning Encounter With The Ever Popular Ally James
    By: Firstflight800

Where can I start? And what can I tell you that people don't already know about Ally? I'll do my best. I'm not a "lineup" kind of guy. I make contact first and find out just a few things before I party with someone. I had a good feeling about Ally. I'd seen many of her posts and that they were often times written pretty early in the morning. The "lightbulb" came on right away.I just LOVE morning sex. It's such a great way to start your day. So that was my goal. To meet Ally James and we could help each other "wake up" for the day ahead.
    I was pretty early that morning. I "knew" she was already up. I patiently waited for a girl I've never known. She appeared to me almost as a vision. Some girls just look fantastic in the morning. She sat down with me and we chatted a bit ahead of heading to her room. I handed her a bag with some things in it. I'd managed to find out at least something that she liked and tried to bring that to her. She was happy!! That's always nice. I didn't F---Up.
    Ally is very slender and smooth. She's got a lovely smile and very pretty eyes and lips. Here's the hard part. She's got kind of a "dreamy" way of talking, which is entirely relaxing. She can give you a feeling of comfort without actually saying too much, and she's good at it. I felt elated that she was so friendly. She's a bit touchy feely, and I just love that. After some time, we headed to her room to finalize a party. Negotiations were very short and sweet. I've had some that were difficult in the past, but such was not the case with Ally. We then headed for the VIP suite, which was pretty cold. Couldn't find the switch for the heater so just decided to start and see what happens. It wasn't too long and we didn't really need any extra heat. Lol.

Ally likes to caress, is a good kisser, and is very reassuring with her soft words. After a bit of soft touch things started to evolve. After a bit of one-sided oral(to me) which was very erotic, she knew I had mentioned DATY, so she simply sat down appropriately. haha. I just love that. She tasted so good and seemed to enjoy that nearly as much as I was. I've got to comment. Ally has a beautiful punani. I won't go into detail. I will, however, tell you that there is something that I found unique about that part of her body. You'll have to find out what it is for yourself though. I'm sure you'll be like minded about her "kitty".

After quite a bit of that oral, she proceeded to "cowgirl" me into submission. She just got that rhythm going and going. I could look up and fondle her breasts while she continued to undulate. Soon I was all hers. She made me give it up, pretty much all of it. I was "drained" and she knew it. We just layed there momentarily taking it in. Shortly, after I knew that I would be O.K. we got up and dressed once again and headed for the parlor. By the way, Ally knows CPR. She didn't have to use it, but she did get that heart a pumping!!

So after a fantastic bit of "morning sex" we went back to the parlor and chatted for a little bit before I had to leave. I was captivated and very pleasantly surprised by Ally. It's no reason that she is popular, as evidenced by the many posts written about her.

THANKS ALLY, I had a WONDERFUL time with you. Wish I had an "instant replay" right now, because to me, it was perfect.

Seriously guys, she's a very nice and very different kind of lady. I can't imagine anyone that wouldn't enjoy being with her.