❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

EllieAmes likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank you and kisses back to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Wild Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

6. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

7. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Kisses for @MadamSuzette! She is the best Mommy I ever had. Thank you for spoiling us all at tea party today!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

RighteousDan8 likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  10. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thoughtful Thursday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Frisky Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Origlegman I have soooooo missed you!! Kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

16. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Miranda from HR. She came into the Bunny Ranch and tapped me on the butt. I gave her a hug but I forgot to give her smooches

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the kisses and kisses to you too!!! Have a "Happy Easter"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Satisfying Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker, Phoenix Rose and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for the kisses and kisses to you too!!! Have a "Happy Easter"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

origlegman you deserve kisses every day. You can get a kiss from me anytime.

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Easter Kisses to All the Ladies !
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the "Easter Kisses" and to you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    IMG_3014.gif

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

Thank you @BigAlbowski I hope you have a great day!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Special Happy Easter kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker, Phoenix Rose and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Marvelous Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Molly Blingwall, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker, Phoenix Rose and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  28. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thrilling Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Molly Blingwall, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker, Phoenix Rose and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman !!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Kisses to YOU my sweet friend!

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wonderful Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Randy Ryder, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Desert Rose, Piper Rae, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Abigail Rhoads, Cumisha Amado, Rebecca Brite, Juniper Jones, Destini Starr, Autumn Verlot, Stella Rose, Evie Ren, Olivia Green, Delilah Rae, Jade Monroe, Kirsten Skye, Stacy Tyler, Marli Michaels, Brooklyn Bale, Cora Renea, Rhea Avery, Lauren Rosas, Payton Sterling, Amelia Joy, Lola La’Bella, Cici Shellz, Natasha Smith, Molly Blingwall, Amara Gunner, Diamond Yang, Ember Solaris, Nancy Loren, Audrey Allen, Lilith Noir, Lily Blu, Freya Novia, Cami Parker, Phoenix Rose and, Ana Adams.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AmaraGunner likes this.
  35. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

CandyLove and JamieJupiter like this.