RANCH SPECIAL ❤️Ultimate Exotic Girlfriend Experience ★Jazzy Vonn★ Bikers and Nerds Welcome

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Hello Gorgeous ,

I love a Bad Boy and I love Nerds too. I like to think of myself of having both qualities. With Street Vibrations right around the corner, what better way to celebrate these two worlds. We can talk bikes, tattoos and your nomadic life or we can talk programming, games and books.

Let’s explore each other, we can do an outdate somewhere in Lake Tahoe or we can have a night in @ The LoveRanch. Contact me [email protected] . Looking forward to Jazzing with you ❤️❤️❤️

- Jazzy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

nerdy.JPG akurat_20180209022409_qdpZ25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2019
  2. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

You' re so ADORABLE with those pink rimmed glasses, Jazzy. I would have a blast adventuring around the area with you. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_9429.JPG

[email protected]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. Great post! I love a nerdy side (or just full on nerd!)

XOXO
    Sandi

JazzyVonn likes this.
  4. Thank you Gorgeous@SandiBenks!! Yeah Nerds are awesome! I have a feeling you are one too : )[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SandiBenks likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo you’re so sexy.. love it <3

JazzyVonn likes this.
  6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]