❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I second that!!!! The all bunny sisters need a shout out!!!!

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Sybil Stallone!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. THANK YOU SWEETNESS !!!!! SHOUT OUT TO origlegman

4. Harold!!!! Shout out to you!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

5. Shout out to those in the Tornado belt!!! They are having a ruff one!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to origlegman and Jade Capri!

7. Shout out to you KelF!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Shout out to everyone that partied last weekend at the Ranches!!!! It was enjoyable!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Shout out to Harold!!!!

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] to Air Force Amy!! :D

11. A weekend shout out to 3 amazing ladies in my life. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

❤❤ Angelina Sparks ❤❤
    ❤❤ Jade Capri ❤❤
    ❤❤ Mixie Rose ❤❤

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Shout out to those who have a birthday today!!!! Have a good one!!!!

13. right back at you!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful KelF!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Shout out to Dennis!!!! Thanks for everything Daddy D!!

[​IMG]

16. Shout out to our Troops!! Thank You!!

17. Shout out to our family & friends.

18. Shout out to all the lovely ladies at the Bunny Ranch. Hope to meet all of you next week!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Shout out to the ALWAYS sexy Kelf! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A shout out to you Party :D Hopefully you will find some time to stop and say hi to the ladies at the Love Ranch North, it's just 3 minutes down the road. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Shout out to the sexy Air Force Amy!!!

22. I will try to do that!!

23. Shout out to the new bunny, Samantha!!!!!

24. Shout out to Stacy and Mona!!!!

25. Shout out to the ladies that work the front door!!! They are the first people see of the Bunny Ranch!!!!

26. Shout out to all of my beautiful bunny sisters!

27. Shout out to all of the message board members for being such a help with the bunny ranch family and being very supportive

28. Shout out to my beautiful bunny sisters and my fan club

29. Shout out to you Krissy!!!!

[​IMG]

30. Shout out to all the bunnies!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Shout out to Madam Suzette!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Shout out to Madam Suzette and Dennis for being such a major support system

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to a real cutie, Piper Rae!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Shout out to my friends, clients & family all over the world!

35. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Shout outs back to Air Force Amy, origlegman, Jade Capri a few others who always make me feel welcome here, even when I don't....