❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Ruby and Jade!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sable!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

4. Carrera
    Chat with Me

Carrera Well-Known Member

Hey how are you?wondered where you went, I'm still here but I leave on the 7th. Hope your having a great day.

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alex Page!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Daily shout out to "All the Message Board Members"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I want to shout out to @Felina Meow for being my new adventure partner and an all around awesome lady!

Felina Meow likes this.
  14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

YAYYYYYYY TRAVEL BUDDIES!!!!!!<3

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks RunningSquirrel for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Pantera!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

17. Hahahaha you are very welcome. :p

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

Carrera likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Roxanne Price!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa !
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

29. Shoutout to I I Jackson!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Lana West!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. Shoutout to everyone at LRN for taking such good care of me the last few days. Special shoutout to @LexieJames for staying with me before and after surgery, even staying with me overnight. It was a huge comfort during a stressful event, and I am infinitely grateful. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

RunningSquirrel and LexieJames like this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

33. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

I am so glad I could help! You are amazing and it was my pleasure to be there for you!

34. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

I want to say a big thank you to @C_Note_KY for surprising me today and making me feel very special and appreciated! You rock!

C_Note_KY likes this.
  35. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

To quote Humphrey Bogart .. "This is the start of a beautiful friendship" ;-) You are a total sweetheart, deserve to be pampered and made to feel special. Was a pleasure to meet you in real life as you quickly became one of my online favorites Lexie

LexieJames likes this.