❤ Ava Carter - New Music Video ❤

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Ava Carter, May 30, 2019.

1. Bravo! you are so super talented. I can't wait to see you on AGT! Thank you for sharing!

Ava Carter likes this.
  2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

I was browsing the internet and stumble upon an article about the song. Very nicely done song. Made me sad I didn't study music. It's like I love what you did at that part but don't know how to say it. Could this sound have reignited my interest in music .

Thanks for putting out this great song and video. Brighten the day and will have it on repeat. Might slide it in during carpool to see what others say.

Ava Carter likes this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Popcorn, movies, cuddles.... getting a little too handsy... ;)

4. Why thank you so much, @galoverboy ! How kind of you. :) And there is ALWAYS time to study music.

5. That was very mesmerizing. Beautiful girl beautiful voice. Great job

Ava Carter likes this.
  6. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Yes, please! I'm all hands... I mean ears... I mean... ugghh. Save me here.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Ava Carter likes this.
  7. lol please don't keep those hands to yourself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Fozzie likes this.
  8. Aww! Thank you so much. :):):) I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

9. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Now I've got Selena Gomez's "Hands To Myself" song stuck in my head. Ha, ha, ha! Now I'm going to watch your music videos again to swap out the song loop in my head.

Ava Carter likes this.
  10. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Bumping up the thread to include all three music videos so far:

Oh, then there is the cooking video, too! Mmmm, foooood.

Ava Carter likes this.
  11. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

You are so talented Ava. Besides your beauty, because we already know how beautiful you are, your personality is amazing too. I’m gonna miss you!

Fozzie likes this.
  12. Yay! @Fozzie you are the sweetest! I swear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for bumping this thread up!

Fozzie likes this.
  13. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Sure thing. You're very welcome! Sweet gestures for a super cool lady. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  14. I really enjoyed the music video. You are of course gorgeous, and you have a wonderful voice. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Anyone else ready to go visit Wonderland when they could be greeted at the door like this?

[​IMG]

Ava Carter likes this.
  16. Hmm... I'm wondering what other costumes I should put in my closet?

17. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Let the creative brainstorming begin! There was the one from our first visit (I have a devilish grin on my face), then there is the one we talked about for our upcoming party (devilish grin, again). I do love the White Rabbit outfit as well.

And remember all those photos I had shared with you a while back of all the outfits you posted on your social media accounts that I thought looked amazing on you? Yep, all of the above.

You just look great in a lot of different outfits. You also look great when those outfits are piling up on the floor next to you, if you catch my drift. Well, you can always leave the knee highs on (yowsers!).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  18. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Also, congrats on being listed as one of the featured Bunnies at the top of the main page on the Bunny Ranch website. I noticed you have shared the latest music video on your profile page for the website, so that should help with a few extra song rotations.

But how long have you been my featured Bunny? Always. :D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Ava Carter likes this.
  19. @Fozzie I guess we'll just have to test out all the outfits when you visit.... ;)

And THANK YOU!!! I was so humbled and excited to see myself listed as featured bunny. It's having good relationships with special friends like you that helped me get there!

Fozzie likes this.
  20. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Every time you try on an outfit you'll turn to me and see that I'll be making one of these two faces:

[​IMG]
    Aw, well, ya know, I shouldn't brag or anything, but you are just way too sweet. Just like the Robert Palmer song goes: Simply irresistible!

[​IMG]

Ava Carter likes this.
  21. Sending you all the virtual hugs and kisses! hehe

Fozzie likes this.
  22. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Oh, Calvin! What a dream. :)

[​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your video!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

OMG! This is super creative. Way to go girly![smilie=happy.gif]

Fozzie likes this.
  25. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I recently had an out date party with Ava, which you can read my review here on the forum. With all due seriousness, I highly recommend it to everyone here the importance of booking a party with her this very second!! Seriously. Why are you waiting? I enjoyed the hell out of the time I've spent with her and wish I could steal her away from all of you for ever and ever, but it would just be very selfish if I were to do such a thing.

26. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Not only does Ava have the new music video for "Wonderland", but I also really love her original music video for the song "Hapa Toki" that she had created for her first appearance at the Ranch.

I think if I were to visit the doctor's office for an official review, I might be officially diagnosed with the Groopius Roadius Disease, commonly known as the common music tour groupie. The only cure is a temporary fix with a backstage pass to meet the band.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  27. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Amazing!! You truly are a sexy sweetheart! I think you just discovered a new way for all the girls to promote themselves!

28. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like this was a ton of fun to make! Well done <3

29. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

30. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me