⭐️ Scared to lose your Virginity? -Things to know about your first time!⭐️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Jan 20, 2018.

1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

thanks so much Cumisha :) you’re very sweet

2. This is a great post full of reassuring information and kindness. You're the perfect woman to lose your virginity to!

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

Wow! Thanks Ryan! You're so sweet.

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

5. I've read your reviews and it seems that you would be the perfect person to have as a first.
    October can't come soon enough..

pantera likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Super close :) :) :) See you soon.

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

remind me to do my hair like this when I see you :)

Trailboss likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

This is a great way of releasing all you want!!! Book your reservations with @pantera

9. U got it…
    Is it to soon to remind you now? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Wow Pantera!!! I am loving everything about this post!!

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

I'm scared I'll forget!! I'll be too excited hehe

Trailboss likes this.
  12. Now we wouldn’t want that, would we? Lol. I’m getting Excited myself ! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

Miss you! I wore the shirt you gave me the other day. Such a pretty color!

14. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Such a beautiful women with just the right experience you need!

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you so much Summer! :)

16. Good post. I like the vulnerability Pantera exposes. It makes her seem like more of a real person you know? Less intimidating. I'm actually a virgin and lately I've been planning a visit to the ranch to change that. I'm actually 42 years old. I'm like that Steve Carrell in that movie he did, only 2 full years older. I bought myself a copy of the movie as a gift on my 40th birthday. I'm not ashamed of my status at all. In fact I'm actually very bashful about sex to the point that engaging in the act scares me. But things have happened in 2023 that are making me rethink everything. Things in my life are going off script. Life never follows a script, but this past year has been so wildly counter to my plans and expectations. Now I'm at this point where curiosity is more powerful than fear. I just want to know what sex is like. In the same way some people might go skydiving because of a desire to see what that activity is like. But still, it's such an intimate act, and to engage in it with someone I barely know... that's scary.

CuriousNoob likes this.
  17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

@pantera is such a beautiful bombshell. Book an experience with her today. She is very sweet.

pantera likes this.
  18. Well, with that ringing endorsement, along with the others in this thread, and her original posting to this thread, I went ahead and set that up for September 12th. I'm going to be driving out the the ranch, all the way from Chicago. I mean, not DIRECTLY there the way I drive directly to work. I'm going to set out on the 9th, spend 2 days traveling, rest up on the 3rd day at a hotel in Reno, then head to the ranch from my hotel room on the 12th.

It's about a 2000 mile drive each way, and most people would hop a plane. But losing my virginity at the ranch isn't the only thing I'm crossing off my bucket list. I also want to drive all of I-80. I have a fascination with these six major interstates that cross most of the country, and I want to drive every mile of interstates 10, 20, 40, 70, 80, and 90. I've already driven most of I-80 east of Chicago; driving to Reno will cover most of the western portion, and at some point during my week in the area I plan to drive to San Francisco.

So it's a week of breaking out of the routine and just doing new and exciting things. I've been utterly burnt out at work and stressed out with other personal stuff. I need a week away from all of it. And I hope Pantera will provide the best part.

CuriousNoob and grizzly like this.
  19. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Classy, sexy, ready to please! What are you waiting for? Go have fun with this lovely woman!

pantera likes this.
  20. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you for being so supportive and sweet! You’re pretty lovely yourself :)

21. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

Y’all are definitely in good hands with @pantera

22. pantera
    Chat with Me

thanks cutie! You’re so kind. ❤️

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww Thank you Destini!! ❤️❤️❤️

24. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Pantera's disarming smile will win you over from the very first moment!

25. Great endorsement.
    She seems amazing.

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

hehe I’m glad you think so :) :) :)

27. You are a great writer! I'm so impressed by you all the time lol!

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous and memorable Virgin Party with @pantera today!!!! She is amazing and will make you feel like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love this! Its normal to be nervous but everyone who's come in have known that theres nothing to be scared of :p

30. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This thread has great info for anyone scared of their first time!

31. I Hope to Come there someday so I can lose my Virginity.

32. This is my year. I will be coming for my 40th birthday in August. Saw your post and love everything about it.

pantera likes this.
  33. pantera
    Chat with Me

That's so awesome, Erich! I hope I get to meet you! :)

34. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

You look so pretty Pantera !

book your appointment with this beauty :)