About Me 10 fun facts about Kennedy Cole!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Aug 14, 2019.

1. 1.) I love gardening and watching things grow.
    2.) Hiking is one of my most favorite activities.
    3.) Dancing is my second lol!
    4.) I have a thing for S&M ;)
    5.) My three favorite restaurants in Tahoe: Scusa, Naked Fish, & Chart House.
    6.) Laying on the beach is the best meditation there is in my opinon.
    7.) Watching the sun set on the Sierra Nevada mountains is the second best form of meditation there is!!
    8.) I have always taken an interest in all genres of music!!! Broaden my horizons :)
    9.) Kamasutra is my favorite brand for sensual foreplay... anything edible!
    10.) I am always up for new adventures. Life is fleeting and I intend on experiencing it to the fullest.

Sharky, TiredFrog, blackhawk and 4 others like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

omg I love hiking too [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

Bet you didn't know that you're super sweet and I can't wait to have a 2 girl party with you

5. I agree with so many of those, many of those!! We have got to plan a hike, and a Tahoe sunset together! :)

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for this Thread Kennedy. It’s nice learning more about you. It looks like we have similar tastes in Tahoe restaurants. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. It’s nice to learn more about you, Kennedy! :)

8. Welcome to the house sister!! Thank you for sharing :) :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]