14 years in Bunnyland

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Oct 17, 2020.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooo Appox 14 years ago this nervous 28 year old was pacing around outside the gate getting the nerve to go in. I had found this place like many others by seeing Cathouse and becoming smitten by beautiful Isabella Soprano (that smile still makes me go whew) I never got to meet/party with lovely Isabella but her and Deanna get credit for me becoming interested in a visit. The past 14 years have been full of memories with more to come. Lovely Audrey my first party, Maya love (sexy as hell but fun great personality), Coco Brantley, Barbiegirl, Tatyana, Kimber Rae, Lexi Lovelace, Nikki Breeze, Micki Kimway, April Love, Karla Kubana, Kelly Skyline, Kandi Mcarthy, Daisy, Brooke Taylor, Air Force Amy, Willow Love, Foxy Roxy, Brenna Bovary, Ana Lisa, Mandy, Harmony Gabriel, Auna Lisa, Riley Zane, Katie, Zoey, Becca Bentley, Bunny Love, Harley Lane, Stacy Tyler, Mixie Rose, Jayden Prescott, Felicia Foxx, Tara Rae, Tamela Lee, Moonshadow, Alexis Fire, Shelly Dushell, Danielle Luciano, Sunny Lane, Bailey, Max, Etc. all great friends and parties with most of these ladies.

Also (ha y'all thought I forgot her) Lovely Angelina Sparks still haven't and will never forget her whew what a woman

To my current "ranch gfs" Juniper Jones, Aria Quinn, and Destini Star y'all are missed and thought of often I'll see y'all asap when the ranches reopen

To all my message board peeps see you at future gatherings

To the staff that works so hard behind the scenes thank you

To Dennis RIP Brother you are missed but I hope you save a spot for your ranch family up there

Thank you for 14 years of memories and here's to 14 more

2. I hope we reopen soon. Its been to long. Love this post ❤

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Kevin on your anniversary and best wishes for many more. I hope everything is going well for you! Stay safe my friend. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)