About Me 1st REVIEW....and what a REVIEW it is!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LacyTruffles, Mar 10, 2024.

1. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

LacyTruffles Bombshell waiting for gentleman who prefer BLONDES

HomeForums>General>Real Life Ranch Reports>
    REVIEW Lacy Truffles @ Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Today at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
    Unwatch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      JayJayJay
      Well-Known Member[/paste:font]
      Email:

[​IMG]
      After three parties, I feel it is past time to write some words about Miss Truffles.
      First off, thank you!!
      Miss Truffles is smart, beautiful, and extremely sensual. I enjoy you being true to heart and energetic to no ends. Sure she has a beautiful body, but she is even more beautiful on the inside once you have a chance to talk and listen to what she says. You will find her to be kind to everyone around her, easy to get along with, and negotiations are not stressful.
      Go look her up for yourself you will not be disappointed. Truffles will be at Sagebrush until March 23, 2024, and future dates to be posted.
      Feel free to message me directly with any questions.

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is an AMAZING REVIEW!!!!!!!! This lady is a rare find, she is genuine and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!

SailorB likes this.
  3. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I love this review! Lacy truly is the sweetest, most thoughtful woman. There’s no doubt that she’ll make anyone who books her feel like the most special person around

SailorB likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @LacyTruffles today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

You are an amazing person, every word of that review is true!

6. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

What a lovely review!! Lacy is perfect inside and out! Perfect body and perfect soul. Jay really hit it spot on!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @LacyTruffles today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Awesome review!
    I just met Lacy and we clicked right away!
    She is awesome [smilie=hot over you.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  9. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Awesome review, and super accurate! <3

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love ready your review again @LacyTruffles!!! Book your party with @LacyTruffles today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]