2 girl party at the Kit Kat with Cumisha and Sophia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jan 24, 2019.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

DSC01009.JPG DSC01010.JPG I'm sitting here at the Kit Kat bar recovering from my party with Cumisha Amado and Sophia Sun. Whew! What a party. After my last party with Cumisha, she said that next time Sophia must join us. I couldn't argue with that. The sky was clear and the roads were dry, so I made the drive to the cul-de-sac. The ladies were surprised to see me and we took care of business right away. After the LiveStream show I returned and we all went to the VIP room. (very nice) Sophia and I undressed while Cumisha went to get towels. I couldn't wait so Sophia got things started right away. Once Cumisha came back she jumped in bed with us. We got all tangled up and then we jumped in the bubble bath to relax. Now came round two and once again we were meshed together pleasing each other. Those beautiful bodies kept me going for at least 4 times each. wow! what a great party. Afterwards, we just lay there catching our breath and sipping some wine. These 2 ladies together are a party not to be missed. DSC01020.JPG View attachment 166895 DSC01012.JPG

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awesome review @foreverman You are so correct a two girl encounter with compassionate @cumishaamado and sensual @SophiaSun would take every mans breath away. I am sure they both enjoyed your time together. You can see the sincere smiles on your faces the reflects the enjoyment you shared.

Sophia and Cumisha are truly a dynamic duo. While I too have enjoyed a two girl encounter with Cumisha and they are Fantastic and my solo with Sophia was Super I guess a your enjoyment with these two wonderful ladies would be Super Fantastic. Way to go!!

Thanks for sharing and your pictures.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @joe carbols carbols for your kind words and compliments and mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar and joe carbols like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for an awesome review and party!!! We will always cherish the fun memories and chemistry we shared!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! I look forward to planning our 2 Guys and 4 Girls Party for the near future!!! Any interested guy that wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Pencil me in compassionate @cumishaamado but only if you think @foreverman, @SophiaSun and two lovelies to be named later would have great chemistry between all of us.

I would suggest maybe beautiful @baileypaige and brilliant @BryceStevens or maybe @foreverman has a couple of fine lovelies suggestions

cumishaamado and foreverman like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I will pencil you in and inform @foreverman !!! I know all of us will have an awesome experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I have more than a couple! plus thanks for the nice words, we did have an awesome time!

cumishaamado and joe carbols like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@joe carbols are awesome and I love your compassion for life.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe, thanks @cumishaamado it sounds like you and @SophiaSun had a wonderful time. @foreverman is one young STUD to be able to enjoy all that you two ladies offered. I’m sure he pleasured both of you as well as a super hero could.

You had Wonder Woman, Super Girl and Foreverman. What s great trio

foreverman likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and we all had an awesome experience together with many cherishable memories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I still think about our time together late at night. (wink wink) If I ever have the chance we'll do it again.

14. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

IMG_3118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.
  15. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

IMG_2994.jpg

16. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

IMG_3015.jpg

17. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

IMG_0986.jpg

foreverman likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @foreverman for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!! Let's do it again this year!!! We love our sensual showers together and you can be our "Energizer Bunny"!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are amazing and I love our chemistry together!!! You will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar and joe carbols like this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I love our “baptism” by shower with the slickery-doodling @cumishaamado. Both before and after our eclectic encounters

LexxxiStar likes this.
  21. foreverman
    Chat with Me

hi Lexie. I'm planning on coming up this weekend and I always stop by to say hello. Hope to meet you

LexxxiStar likes this.
  22. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Hiii Foreverman. Please cum say Hi & give me a big hug .
    I am very much looking forward to meeting u!! MmmEeeoooOW

23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @LexxxiStar for liking my post about my adventures with your Big Sister @cumishaamado. Having those intimate showers with Cumi before and after our exciting encounters is a highlight of visiting the Kit Kat

LexxxiStar likes this.
  24. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

U r sooo welcome! I’m happy it was a wonderful Pleasure filled nite!! Envious indeed! MmmEeeoooOW

joe carbols likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @LexxxiStar for liking my post about compassionate @cumishaamado and our fabulous Slickery Doodling time in her shower. I love it when Cumisha gets “little Joe” squeaky clean.

LexxxiStar likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @LexxxiStar for liking my post on shower time with the caring @cumishaamado

27. foreverman
    Chat with Me

It was so nice to meet you on the crawl. It was a real blast going to all the houses.

LexxxiStar likes this.
  28. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Thanks for cuming to introduce yourself to me!! I’m happy u had a great nite!! C u soon sweetie! MmmEeeoooOW

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @foreverman and I look forward to more awesome parties for the "New Year"!!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! I love our fabulous "Slickery Doodling" time in the shower too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Looks like a lot of fun!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BluCarter for sharing your thoughts!!! We all had a blast and I can't wait until we do it again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @foreverman for a wonderful time!!! I can't wait for our next party!!! We all had a blast!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]