About Me 5’flirty”

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessieJames, Jan 17, 2024.

1. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

During my time here at Sagebrush I have had silly, sexy and special experiences!
    I have met plenty of spectacular people & enjoyed copious amounts of food , laughter & love. ​

This is why I decided to make Sagebrush Ranch my Brothel Home , where it’s friendly , safe and Spunky! The family here is sweet and we enjoy each other's special talents like singing , dancing, goofing , or just bonding!
    I am 5”5 with strawberry blonde curls , green eyes, and a sweet face.
    I have voluptuous breast , a thin waist and cute cheeky booty!
    If you’re interested in letting me be your submissive to choke on your penne while you pull on my pony!

I enjoy you allowing me to dominate with strength and stamina .
    I have all the toys , tools and treats you might think of …I’m the sweet baby that won’t hesitate to please you.
    cum on down to Sagebrush ranch where we can explore your favorite sex positions ! ;)

. xoxo JJ.

Socials

[email protected]
    Jjames765 TikTok & Twitter

Schedule 10 am - midnight
    Tuesday-Saturday
    Sun/Mon appointments ONLY

Appointments 1-775-246-5683

ext. 0
    10% deposit of your budget ,
    Credit Card & ID available

I am so happy to be a part of Madame Suzette’s Bunny Ranch community ! I look forward to seeing you here for our

✨Monthly Party

First Saturdays 7-12 pm

⚡️Karaoke

Thursdays 7-12 pm

Mr R, JayJayJay, SailorB and 3 others like this.
  2. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm going to hit the jackpot spending quality time with you. I am looking forward to the forces of gravity pulling us together. You're bunches of fun interacting here and I can't imagine how much more fun that's going to be when I return.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @JessieJames today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Oh my God, Jessie James you are a talented lady and writing fabulous I’m gonna have to speak with you about that when I get back and check out more of your stuff I’m not much of a social media kind of person, but I need to change that about myself, and you have peaked my interest dear friend

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Great info and a great addition to the house! I know you’re going to have a great time

6. ugh I love this Jess- it makes me feel all warm and gushy too ;)

7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I have voluptuous breast , a thin waist and cute cheeky booty!

hot body !!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[email protected][smilie=hot over you.gif]