#6 with Natalia Qing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Babe I am speechless, one word sums this up
    wow

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I think we just raised the bar for our parties .. Looking forward to your next visit and us taking it to a whole new level... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo kisses

Natalia Qing

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Natalia is quite the woman, you have excellent taste!

4. I am definitely looking forward to more future visits with you
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you Jill, I appreciate that

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She is a woman with beauty and brains. I just love how she is up to anything. She say "sure"!
    :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're too sweet, Jade! Yeah.. I usually do say "sure" [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

That's very kind of you to say, Jill [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Come back soon, miss you!

xoxo

Natalia

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cooool It is so fun partying with the ladies numerous times cause it just gets better time after time

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

This is true! Seeing someone multiple times gives you a better connection and possibility for more intimate experiences [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I like to think that we've got that pretty well covered

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Always new areas to explore and definitely more passionate experiences ahead for us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo kisses

Natalia

13. Definitely looking forward to exploring these new experiences with you and soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Today definitely was a sweet new experience!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Looking forward to more new adventures with you each time we get together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You can count on it! See you soon, sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Great review Natalia..Just Having Fun is quite a fan. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you Elli

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Ellie! He's a really sweet guy.

20. Thanks bebe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

no... thank YOU bebe hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

What number are we on now, Bebe? :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. New Year's Eve was #18 Bebe, :)

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hehe we're fast approaching #20! It's always my pleasure to see you, Bebe! xoxo kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I just had a thought, since we did a threesome party with AJ on New Year's Eve in 2011 and took a break after, then you and I did another party on New Year's Day 2012, two different years and days would that be considered as parties #18 & #19 ? if so then I think we are coming up on #20 very soon and you know what that means :wink:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

27. Coming up on #27 very soon Bebe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]