1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Thank you baba, ashbee , austin and j.j. ..welcome back ashbee..love astrid 20200126_091235.jpg

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone for the support..I will be back soon for an outdate to go gambling..!! Stay warm during the storm ..love astrid 20200126_091235.jpg

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank u j
    J. Stay warm the rest of the winter luv astrid..!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. "AstridLulpeck, post: Thank you baba, ashbee , austin and j.j. ..welcome back ashbee..love astrid View attachment 196287

Looking Gorgeous in your Dress as always Sports Goddess[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks Marlin..It's expensive I ordered it from a fancy store online..what did u think of the superbowl.. I thought it was two of the coolest quarterbacks in the world playing each other

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  6. "AstridLulpeck, post: Thanks Marlin..It's expensive I ordered it from a fancy store online..what did u think of the superbowl.. I thought it was two of the coolest quarterbacks in the world playing each other

It was a good game overall I admired the way Mahomes stepped up in the 4th quarter to come back being down 10 pts to win the game. They did it all post season

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Great analysis per usual Marlin..!! Great to hear from you as well..!! My vacation is awesome..!! Spring is right around the corner..love Astrid. P.s. do you like my diplomacy..??

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. "AstridLulpeck, post: Great analysis per usual Marlin..!! Great to hear from you as well..!! My vacation is awesome..!! Spring is right around the corner..love Astrid. P.s. do you like my diplomacy..??

I sure do hun

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Marlin I really enjoy hearing from you you helped make my day I love you love Astrid

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Time for an outdate gambling everyone..!! I will return the last week of february..love astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-100s.jpg

11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much guys for the likes I'll be back February 20th can't wait to see everyone and hang out with the girls again there's so much fun and cool love Astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-100s.jpg

CaptainJJ likes this.
  12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ and I love you very much you're the coolest and you're a hunk love Astrid

CaptainJJ likes this.
  13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Let' s hit the slots everyone..they're giving away free money..!! Let' s try our luck..!! Love , astrid

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Dave Leo n Sharkey thanks for the shout outs and the likes I really appreciate your support going out tomorrow night with one of the coolest Sagebrush starlets we're going to have a blast we're going to tear apart the whole town and get wild and crazy then we're playing the slots love Astrid

15. Sounds like a fun outdate! Book your party today with @AstridLulpeck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi everyone be sure to stop by and meet Stacey Daniels ...she's very beautiful and super sweet and a lot of fun..!! love Astrid