REVIEW A 55th Birthday celebration weekend to remember...Thank You!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jan 24, 2017.

1. I would love to help you figure it all out! still thinking about how much fun we had, imagining ALL the fun you must of had!

2. What a way to celebrate. I may have to make my plan close to yours!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. These ladies all sound wonderful and sweet, great selection RoadRunnerJ

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Thanks, Lonestar! I'm very glad I had the opportunity to experience such a great weekend. It just goes to show that life is short, and you need to go for it while you have the opportunity. 2 of the 3 lovely ladies from a mere 17 months ago are no longer at the ranches. Sindy left last summer and Shelby just recently departed. I'll always treasure the memories. On the positive side, the beautiful @harleylane is still at MBR! :) Hey there, Harley. Hope to see you in July! :D

5. You should! That is the way to celebrate!

6. You couldn't be more right, he picked the best ladies for the celebration!

7. Awww Thank you! I'll be around for a long while, I promise!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I'm excited to get to share another memory with you in the future ♡♡

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  10. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Another memory with the ladies. Sindy was my companion the actual night of my 55th! :):rolleyes::cool:

tahoebigbear likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @sindysky today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Double Nickels Bday was so much fun!!! Thank you RoadRunner for over the years for allowing me to be apart of your celebration of life and to have the privilege to know you for so many! Cheers to more in 2023 and beyond!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.