RANCH SPECIAL A DATE TO THE CIRCUS WITH KATIE SUMMERS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Since I’ve been in Nevada I’ve been DYING to go to Circus Circus in Reno! Doesn’t a day of arcade gaming, cotton candy & a show sound amazing? Guess what! I’ll arrange our ride & also am offering a short term special BOOK 3 HOURS get 3 HOURS FREE!!!! Let’s escape the real world for a bit and have a fun filled day followed by an EXTRA fun night ;) contact me ASAP! Already looking forward to it :)

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

This special sounds so amazing, Katie. 6 hours with someone as beautiful and gorgeous as you, I certainly wouldn't mind doing this with you. Hope someone does take you on this amazing special soon.

3. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

Spending time with you is always fun but spending 6 hours with you AND going to Circus Circus! What a treat that would be!

KatieSummers and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Definitely would be a treat with a beautiful and sweet woman like @KatieSummers.

5. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Six hours with a cutie like you? Who could say no? o_O

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.