A day with Red Satin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Jul 4, 2013.

1. I called and booked a party with Red and had to cancel and put it off for a week. I was really amazed at the staff's help and of course the patience of Ms. Satin. Ms. Satin arrived at the Ranch and immediately I saw that smile that I fell for seeing her on U-Stream the first time.

Her beauty doesn't do justice on camera she is at least 5 times more beautiful in person. We talked for awhile and we decided to get the party started. Now of course I can't go into all the details, but I can give you some of the highlights. You will love her laugh and she loves to laugh which really makes he first time so much easier. She has a gorgeous body and lips to die for. She is soft and sensual and will make your dreams come true. She loves to cuddle and moan at the same time two great attributes.

I hated to see our time together end but all good things come to an end. Am I going to see Red again? ABSOLUTELY! I have some special plans in store for her as she told me she has for me. If you are looking for excitement with intimacy, she is your girl. Hugs and Kisses Red be seeing you real soon.
    Johnrecover

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

She does have a contagious laugh and beautiful lips. Nice to know you had a great time, John. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Im glad you had such a great time with Red, she is an amazing girl. I hope you both get to have a sexy second round as well. :wink: :D