A Doll(y) with a Hart of gold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Mar 20, 2018.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

After interacting a couple times in the preceding weeks, was able to meet Dolly Hart the night I arrived for the St Pats activities.

While initially reminding me of someone I am crazy about, Dolly showed how special she is all on her own. While she is and has the the look of a total badass, she's also one of the cutest and sweetest girls you could ever hope to meet.

We had an instant connection, and even though I wanted to wait in deciding on my final party of my trip, I think I knew from the first minutes of our first conversation, that she would be the one.

She was so easy to talk to and we certainly did about anything and everything, especially last night of my trip, which led to an amazing party and new friendship.

While I'll leave the details between us, the reality is the party was so mind-blowing it surpassed anything I could have hoped for.

Be sure to book this amazing lady when she returns later this Spring . She is an absolute doll(y) and will blow your mind!!!

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made Raz! xoxo

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @raz42071 for posting such a wonderful review of a truly awesome and special lady!!

DollyHart likes this.
  4. Thank you beautiful! As are you ^-^ ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

You're welcome and thank you @DollyHart for saying I'm beautiful.

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk