REVIEW A dream come true. My party with Abigail Rhoads

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John will, Apr 6, 2023.

1. When I first reached out to Abby via email I could immediately tell why she is Bunny of the Year. She really goes the extra mile for her clients. She answers questions before they are even asked. Abby gave me her number so we could text leading up to my visit to the ranch. She also called me and we talked about the type of party I was looking for. Every time I talked to Abby I felt more confident that she was the right lady for me to book. This includes our negotiations which were quick and painless, and honestly didn’t feel like negotiations but us planning our time together. While we were in the booking office, Abby found out some outfits had just arrived for her in the mail. She was so excited that she was able to wear something brand new for our party. I knew going in that our party would be a 10/10 experience and Abby somehow exceeded my sky high expectations. She made me feel so good not only physically but emotionally. She gave me lots of compliments that boosted my confidence and she was sure to tell me when I was doing something she liked. I also really enjoyed the parts of our party where we cuddled and talked. She is an incredible person to get to know. She has such a good heart and her outlook on life is so beautiful. I plan on this being the first of many times that I spend with her.

Thank you @AbigailRhoads for giving me one of the best days of my life. I can’t wait for the next one I get to spend with you ❤️

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review of a lovely lady. I met Abby at a house party and enjoyed talking to her. She was so sweet and sexy. Glad you had a good time with the Bunny of the Year!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @AbigailRhoads today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John will likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

John will likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love that your review on @AbigailRhoads is well written and I agree she has a "Big Heart" and will accommodate all your needs!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John will likes this.
  6. Great Review! Abby is so sexy and a great singer! Just imagine her whispering sweet nothings in your ear!!! :):)

7. mmm I love that she showed you what she liked, that's such a key component in creating an authentic sexual experience charged with sensuality. Loving this for you.

John will likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @John will for sharing the awesome memories of your party with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]