A memorable time with MulanV

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Sep 21, 2016.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

In the beginning Mulan introduced herself to me on private message and I was curious who she was. We had exchanged messages and she seem very nice. I did some digging to find more info on her. I found some pictures of her and to me she looked very beautiful and she sure has gotten my attention. I knew then we will have to meet. She is hardly on the message board. So I e mailed her once every few weeks to ensure she was still working at the ranch up until my trip.

I was so nervous and very excited to meet Mulan for the very first time. She has a very soft tone voice with a beautiful smile. She has a very nice figure and I could not take my eyes off of her. I find her very hot looking that I had to apologize to her for staring as she lead me to her room. She smiled and said that is okay. I was very happy the negotiations went well. We went to the office to take care of business then we headed back to her room.

We returned to her room and her back was facing me. I could not help myself, I walked up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her hugging our bodies together. Wow! what a feeling. It is hard to describe, she has a firm looking body but very soft to the touch and she smell very sweet. Mulan is so amazing from beginning to the end of our party. She is very energetic. Mulan is so huggable that I gave her a few more hugs. Unfortunately every party must come to an end. We had a second party on my last day of my trip. This party was even better the second time around. Of course I had given her more hugs. She has such soft silky skin that drives me crazy. I would definitely and hopefully be able to have a repeat party with Mulan.