REVIEW A Party with Kourtney Chase Love Ranch Vegas

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FLboy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. This was more like an amazing experience with a lovely woman. From the beginning Kourtney was very good with communications via email while trying to figure out how best to make a memorable experience for me.

When I arrived she came out shortly and looked AMAZING. Kourtney looks great in the pictures and even better in person. She is a natural beauty. Our time together was very memorable and she delivered on everything promised. If you ever wanted to experience new or different things, Kourtney sure will do her best to help you on your quest. I had a few things on my bucket list checked off because of her. Well worth hitting her up and spending some time with this beautiful and talented woman. Thanks for everything Kourtney!

-Tony

2. Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm glad that you had a great time and I was able to help you check those things off your bucket list!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  3. Im so happy that you and her had an memorable time. She is amazing woman and very beautiful lady.

4. Congrats on your first review Kourtney Chase. That is amazing review.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  5. Thank You so much! I'm looking forward to my next review ! I love when my clients leave satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. This was my first review and I’m looking forward to many more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrooklynMoore likes this.