A "Test Drive" with the high revving Sunny Starr

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2012.

1. One of the things I like the most about a new girl is the excitement of it all. There is nothing quite like being with someone for the first time. I requested her and she came out and joined me in the parlor. I enjoyed our conversation about client/working girl relationships. Her honesty and candor was refreshing to hear for a young lady that is new to the business.

Sunny has an amazing firm body. I especially like the profile of it. The way her lower back has a concave curve that arches up toward that perfect little bubble butt. The way her flat stomach leads to her pelvic region that drops down with a sweeping curve, what a sight!

Sunny started with some nibbling on my ears, I LOVE it when a girl does that. I did some of my own "nibbling" as well, :wink: starting with her breasts and working downward. She has such nice perky breasts, her body tight like a drum, soft tanned skin, curves in all the right places. If this was our " test drive " I made sure to bring up her engine to proper running temperature and it did in a very short time. She revs high, ultra smooth, very responsive to the lightest touch and kiss.

Together we went down all the usual roads of sexual bliss, working together as one. Beautiful lines, outstanding performance, a true sports car. Built with caring hands, quality parts, built to last. Sunny, I thoroughly enjoyed my test drive with you Saturday night, my time behind the wheel was filled with excitement and pleasure. I can't wait to spin the tires again!

2. Well you are just the sweetest thang ever! The experience was one in a million, and you had the perfect key for this ignition! Hahahaha! I look forward to repeating that over and over again! You can test drive this new sports car anytime! Miss you already :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] (Haha)
    Sunny

3. Thanks for the sweet words! I loved how you kept calling me a young handsome Elvis. Now as far as "Rockstar", don't believe everything you hear, even when it is coming from your daughter. My advice- it is better to experience it firsthand :wink:

4. Hey, if you want her, you've got to go through me! :twisted: Hehe!!
    Sunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Vroom Vroom baby!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Are you ready to repeat this weekend? I know that I am ready to take you for a LONG drive, I still have a lot of roads to show you. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. See Sunny, your review is still up , the hackers didn't get it. Anyways, I had a great time with you once again Saturday night. You have such an amazing body and I loved our long drive that we took,it was spectacular!

8. You never seize to amaze me! Each time gets better and better you stud!
    Sunny

9. P.S:
    Youre the one that should be test driven! You did just as well as me! ;)

10. Hey sweetie! Just wanted to say hi.

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Sunny is such a sweet and beautiful young lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Hey baby how are you?? You should have been at the St. Patty's Party!! I miss you!!

13. Thank you! You're pretty spectacular yourself!

14. Youve got to take HIM for a test drive!!

15. Tad bit jealous of the drives here! lol

Great review. I would/can only imagine that Sunny is spectacular! Sunny: you definitely are a stunner (and I have only seen what you have put on the board here)

16. Thank you! I should have a better/new signature sooon!

17. Ooohhh, I like the sound of you two together! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. [smilie=i love you1.gif] That would be one NAUGHTY time!

19. Yes it would be! Natalia and Sunny would work real nice for this guy :wink:

20. I'm :wink: hornet just thinking about it.

21. I am coming back on the 19th of April!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Only a few more days!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. What are WE going to do about that? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Allow me to SHOW you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You have no idea what your getting yourself into!!

25. Im dangerous!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. PLEASE! I know exactly what I am getting myself into and I like it! The question is are you ready for what I am going to you when you get back? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. Sunny Starr , my little sports car. Miss those drives we would take....damn....miss them a bunch!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Come take the wheel again!! :)

29. Yes, I intend on doing that. I'm gonna' spin the tires, rev it high and run it in the red [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Can't wait!

30. getting test drive very fun :)

31. Youre making it sound so hot and steamy, that i can barely wait also! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] WOOOOO reunite!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Im sure youre test drive is amazing aswell! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Wow sounds like one hell of a party. Maybe I might have to be next to experience it lol?

34. I agree! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I love Sunny super outgoing and sweet girl and gorgeous of course!