A Visit With Bailey Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Hey Fellow Bunny Lovers, First of all, I wish to say, especially to any "bunnies" that might read these reports, that I have "many" reports to add to this forum, but need time to collect my thoughts
    before writing them. ALL of the bunnies I've seen are simply amazing, but Bailey is the first I will write about. I had an itinerary laid out before I reached the ranch, and it was probably a bit too agressive. I had started out in the "three bedroom" house with an all night party. Following that party, I allowed for a brief rest, and had another bunny "wake me up". This was followed shortly therafter by a visit with BAILEY. Prior to the appointment, I told Bailey I would probably be one tired puppy, and asked her if she would be "up for a challenge". She said YES she was. Well, I found Bailey to be totally captivating, and that she WAS INDEED up to a CHALLENGE. She does have a definite love for the work she does, and it shows. If she can bring such pleasure to an older guy such as myself after what I had already done(I did NOT sleep during the all night session) then she could probably do the same for ANYONE. She certainly does have a good bag of tricks. Next time around, I will be "up to the challenge" and plan to spend more time with Bailey Monroe. My challenge will be that she gains as much from the party as I. She certainly deserves that!!!