A Wonderful Evening w/ Jessica Marie!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tim6565, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Just returned home from the Bunny Ranch where I had the pleasure of partying w/ Jessica Marie over the weekend. I had talked with Jessica for awhile, finally made an appointment for a 4-hour outdate. Walking up to the ranch, I was super nervous since I had never been out to BR before.

(side note: nobody reading this should be nervous at all about going out to party at the Bunny Ranch. The atmosphere is very laid back and fun and I found all the bunnies to be very friendly and engaging. I even met Dennis who was also very approachable. I was a bit shy at first, but by the end of the night, I felt right at home at the BR!)

Anyways, Jessica was waiting when I arrived. Let me say first that Jessica’s photos don’t do her justice…this bunny is simply gorgeous (it’s been said before but it’s true)! We talked for awhile, which calmed my nerves. Negotiations were straightforward, then we were on our way.

The opportunity to spend time with Jessica on an outdate allowed me to discover that Jessica is more than just good looks, but also has a great personality. She is smart, outgoing, and has a great sense of humor.

My favorite part of the evening was Jessica and the jacuzzi tub under the stars…the perfect combination for relaxation before heading behind closed doors for a little fun!

Needless to say it seemed like the quickest evening of my life!

Jessica, our time together last weekend was a sincere pleasure and I’m already anxiously anticipating my next opportunity to come out and party w/ you!

Tim

2. Thank you . I had such a great time with you !! The best part I think was the Jacuzzi as well as the in room fun that we had. Can not wait too see you again.

So what is Jessica Marie all about :
    I am a girl next door type that loves to have fun and be naughty at the same time.
    When your with me you wont ever want to leave
    Love doing outdates as well as overnighters..so bring your p'js
    I am 5'7 and I weigh 120
    Half Greek girl from Minnesota
    Lived in Fridley Minnesota, Orlando Florida, Carson city Nevada, and then back to Minnesota
    I worked as a travel agent for 3 years, then after seeing CatHouse I decided I wanted to try it out.
    So now I am here at the Bunny Ranch to stay.

3. I've had Jessica and she is yummy!

4. I love me some Jessica Marie. :twisted: