Abby A+very and our very sexy 2nd adventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jul 17, 2018.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

First parties are always special but the second party can either be at the same special level or climb up a level. Welllll, my second party with Abby jumped a few levels up. In between our parties came the Dennis's pool party which I attended after the fun local Virginia City 4th of July party. I had mentioned to Abby that I'd be there but she was unsure if she would make it so when she walked in with Ruby and board member "roadrunner", I smiled. It was fun to meet roadrunner and listen to his stories. Abby was wearing her red, white and blue that you can check out in her pictures. I learned she love's to a flirt and flirt she did and showed off her swimsuit and her smile. I knew a 2nd party was a must. While we were playing and teasing with pm's, I decided to just drop in and surprise her. I could tell by her smile when I walked in the LR she was and that made me smile too. The 2nd party began with Abby's DC... you want to experience an Abby DC,lol. Clothing dropped quickly ... Abby naked. My turn for a PC and a very wet PC it was. Abby smiled and said two can play this game as she slowing ran her finger nails along my cock while ripping the condom open. Yep, party two was about too get even hotter...spicy details in our memory :) ... even the ice cubes melted fast....Abby your not only sexy and fun to play with but smart and a really nice person.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice review Tahoe sounds like a hot time at the Love ranch

KikiLover, AbbyAvery and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Awesome words, Tahoe! :) I'm hoping to try and get Abby into the "club" on one of my next visits.;)

tahoebigbear and AbbyAvery like this.
  4. AWWWW I love that you remember so many fiery details! Oh, and icy ones too. ;) Our time together is always fun, and always better than the time before! (Which is absolutely how it should be!) Excited for our next wild adventure @tahoebigbear! ~PS- THAT PINEAPPLE COFFEE CAKE THOUGH~

Broadhildt and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. I will be waiting in anticipation @ROADRUNNER J!

Kenny1123 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Hey Roadrunner, your future parties with Abby will definitely gain your seal of approval ...

7. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL! Abby already got the "seal of approval". :) Now I need to get her inducted into the club so she can get her T-shirt! ;)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your "Hot Review"!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

thanks cumisha. it's been awhile since I've seen you, what's new the KK?

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! There are a few new girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

thanks Felina, Abby is a lot of fun to get naked with.....bare hugs, Tahoe :)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and I love reading your amazing review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and I love reading your amazing review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  17. Can't wait to get naked again with you Mr. Bear!!!

Kenny1123 and tahoebigbear like this.
  18. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  20. When is our next adventure going to be?!?!?!?!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  21. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Hi there Ms Abby....would you believe it, I just returned from a road trip adventure this afternoon.... :)

22. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

people passing in the night ... how was your road trip to Portland? btw, your Abby Ruby pictures, very sexy :) ... did you steal her away to Portland tooooo

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  24. Nice reading great reviews with Abby! With her beautiful body & a face of an angel how can you not?? But it’s her beautiful personality that also makes her so special. You can tell she loves her work & that sets her high above the rest!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous "Holiday Party" with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]