Abby Avery...My AA afternoon adventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jun 29, 2018.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I had noticed Abby when she first came to the LRN and always enjoyed following her posts...her favorite things, why she came to the LRN, different parties she has, etc....but I'd never gotten to meet her in person. That ended this week while I was visiting Lexie James before she went to visit family. Lexie's room is right next to Abby's, so when Lexie went to book our party she saw that Abby was in her room, introduced us and asked if I wanted to chat with Abby and she would be right back. An opportunity not to be missed. Abby is very easy to talk and I really enjoyed sharing stories with her. Later that night I got on the message board and saw that Abby was also on, so I sent her a DM and continued from where we left off and also talked about getting together sometime. I thought an excellent idea, so I said how about Friday...today is Friday and I'm just back from my Abby party and still smiling. When we got to Abby's room, she jump on the bed and said "join me". We had already learned some of the things we both like about sex so negotiations were quick and easy. Abby is very sexy and sensual so when she started rubbing up against me and put her hands inside my shirt and massaged my chest I was loving it. She asked if I'd like her to take her top off....yes I said, she asked if she should take her bra off...YES, I said...she asked if this is what you expected as I looked at her massaging her quite ample breasts. I said much better than I expected as my tongue sampled one nipple....she laughed and didn't ask this time as she took my shirt off and then my pants off...things were warming up fast. Abby whispered she loves the feel of a hard cock as she reached out for mine....wow, and this is how my lunch hour started. Abby is a master of foreplay....her voice, her hands, her mouth, her whole body. Abby also likes to have her body touched and I'm a good listener and loved her sounds when I hit the right spots. Lots more details in my memory.....lol. A great afternoon adventure.....Thanks Abby for making my Friday extra special.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tahoebigbear for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Oooooooo I got excited just reading this review! An experience with Abby is NOT to be missed! Also an experience with @tahoebigbear is stellar! The 2 combined?...... I can only imagine!

AbbyAvery and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. @tahoebigbear thank you for such a riveting review! WOW! I got excited just thinking about our encounter. ;) Can't wait for the next time!
    XoXo,
    Abby
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kenny1123 likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Abby...I got excited writing the review.... :)

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well Tahoebigbear, sounds like you had a fun time with Abby... Sounds like she's someone I'd like to party with...............

tahoebigbear and AbbyAvery like this.
  8. @wrb55rosco I'd love to meet you one of these days. I'll be available here at Love Ranch North until July 24th!
    :)

wrb55rosco likes this.
  9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Glad you liked the dilly bar.....you have some fun ways of eating it. :)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

our second party was even better than our first one....can't wait to do another live ranch report...

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Abby has left the building but I've got my reports to remind of our most excellent adventures...

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! I love reading your "Hot Review"!!! Book your party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Bumping the thread as a budding Abby fan, and knowing Abby will be back at LRN VERY SOON - just in time for Christmas.

Cheers, Abby - thanks for making sexy dreams come true. BH

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Abby Avery for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  15. Awwww I’m so incredibly happy to be able to make sexy dreams come true! I want to make ALL sexy dreams reality! XoXo

Broadhildt likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Abby Avery for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Abby is a very beautiful woman, I am happy to see you both had a wonderful time together.

18. Thank you so much Robert!!!! :)

19. I'm back and cannot wait to have the opportunity to spend time with you again Mr. Big Bear!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  20. Thanks again for this wonderful review!!!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  22. Aways a great review to read!!!!!!!!!

23. Wow.. TahoeBigBear.. Sounds like a beautiful hot night with Abby! Sounds like you were living the dream with an angel. Abby is beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside. She has a gift of compassion as well as her incredible sex drive. I’m 61 & I hope soon to enjoy the Abby Avery life changing experience!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous "Holiday Party" with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. love this review, awesome[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  26. tahoebigbear likes this.
  27. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Arizona for a wee bit of R&R.....heard you have snow....any sledding down the cul de sac...btw, what a fun afternoon we had...thanks again ms abby...

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

It's always fun to read reviews and this one of ms Abby is a favorite...thanks ms Abby

30. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Okay! I am so ready for a party with Abby. Just gotta wait like everybody else for things to reopen.

tahoebigbear likes this.