Abby's back in town for the Holidaze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Dec 21, 2018.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

It's been 175 days since my last "Abby" review but Abby arrived back at the LRN this week and I received an invitation to her welcome back party yesterday. I sent my RSVP back and made plans to be at her party. I stopped by Schat's Bakery in CC and picked up a coffee cake to take to the party and arrived about 11am. After meeting Karman and Destini in the parlor, we took the coffee cake to the kitchen to cut and enjoy. While we were eating, in came Ms. Abby in a very pretty dress, one she's wearing in her recent posted pictures. I was greeted with a smile and big hug. I cut her a piece and we all sat and chatted for a bit and then Abby asked if I wanted to see her new room. I said sure and asked when her welcome back party started and she said ... It starts when I get you back to my room. What a great line...I loved it and realized that she "got me" on the welcome back party invite. Well...."our" private welcome back party started as soon as her room door closed and Abby began doing a little tease with the top of her dress showing her delicious boobs. btw, she was wearing a sexy black bra and panties under under her dress. Abby does like foreplay and loves to touch and be touched ... I remembered one place she likes touched is her lower back ... she moaned in agreement. Off came the dress, off came my cloths, off came the black panties and bra and Abby smiled and with her hands full of boobs said..."did you miss these"... I just smiled back and went for the nipples...lol. She then said "to the play ground" , grabbed a condom and jumped up on her king sized bed...on came more foreplay, on came the condom and on came Abby ... wow...we were both ready and more memories were made. thanks for the welcome back party Ms Abby

2. Great review about Abby. She is very sweet. Glad you both enjoyed your time. Thank you for the Socks and the Coffee Cake was delicious. It was great seeing you and chatting. Happy Holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Nice words about the lovely @Abby Avery , @tahoebigbear ! :D I got to meet Abby at the 4th of July party (as you recall, she joined Ruby and I), but I certainly intend to try and get her into the "RoadRunner Club" on a future visit. ;)

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great to meet you in the parlor afterward, @tahoebigbear! You’ve got some great ideas for gifting the ladies. Glad your time with Abby was thrilling. Abby will graciously welcome me in to her boudoir very soon.

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Broadhildt it was great meeting and chatting with you too. My recommendation for your party with Ms. Abby is to just hold on tight and don't forget to breath....lol. Enjoy.

6. Tahoe, I hope you know it is always a pleasure to spend time with you! I love that it is always so comfortable and familiar, yet each encounter is different in its own way. <3 Looking forward to our next adventure... very soon! XoXo

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. I have fond memories of our time spent at Bunny on 4th of July! I look forward to spending some quality time with you in the future. Hope you are doing well @ROADRUNNER J BEEP BEEP! ;)

tahoebigbear and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review Tahoe! Gotta love those "Welcome Back Parties".

tahoebigbear and AbbyAvery like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I reading your awesome review!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

thanks for your comments Ms. Destini and you're welcome for the socks. I'm making a mind picture of you wearing them....hmmm...btw, it was fun chatting with you and Karman.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  12. It's always fun when @tahoebigbear visits us!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks g ... and you're so right about "welcome back parties" and waiting for Ms Abby's return was so worth it. Happy New Year

AbbyAvery and gLip5 like this.
  14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

And a Happy New Year to you as well my friend!

AbbyAvery and tahoebigbear like this.
  15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Only 3 days left in February 2019, so March madness is right around the corner cuz Ms Abby is packing for another wild west tour at the Love Ranch.....

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Abby Avery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is amazing and I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  19. I'm back for even longer this time around! Let's have an adventure!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  20. Thanks again for this wonderful review!!!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. "Abby's back in town- Abby's back in town!!!!"

tahoebigbear likes this.