ABC Movie Game!

Discussion in 'Games' started by JerseyBunnyFan, Jul 16, 2017.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
    220px-Incredible-Burt-Wonderstone-Poster.jpg

Lily Poole and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  2. Yeah, it was awesome! That scene with DiCaprio and Damon on their cell phones with neither speaking is perfect. Scorsese is a master.

Lily Poole likes this.
  3. Jane Eyre (2011). Was this the best version? Meh. It's got Michael Fassbender in it, though.

Jane Eyre.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  4. King Kong vs. Godzilla - as a big Godzilla fan in my youth, this one was pretty disappointing. Not exactly holding my breath for the remake.

upload_2018-11-2_17-35-54.jpeg

Nicodemus Legend likes this.
  5. Laserblast. While this movie has received the MST3K treatment, and isn't well regarded, it has a special place in my heart. I saw it at the drive-in on a double bill with Star Wars (before it was called A New Hope) when I was four-years-old.

Laserblast.jpg

Lily Poole and BigAlbowski like this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn
    [​IMG]

7. Night Stalker, The. The t.v. movie that introduced the world to Carl Kolchak! More than forty years later, Carl still has his fans, and I'm one of them!

"Judge for yourself its believability and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, 'It couldn't happen here.'" ~ Carl Kolchak

Night Stalker.jpg

John N Ga and BigDaddy76 like this.
  8. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

Great Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

9. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Once upon a Time in Mexico.........

Lily Poole likes this.
  10. Pale Rider. A vaguely supernatural western in the vein of High Plains Drifter, but not quite as dark.

"It couldn't be. The man I'm thinking about is dead." ~ Marshall Stockburn

Pale Rider.jpg

BigDaddy76 and Lily Poole like this.
  11. The Quest - my pick for worst Van Damme movie. Could have been really cool with a lot of Enter the Dragon vibes

upload_2018-11-3_22-59-33.jpeg
    ……………………………………………..

BigDaddy76 and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Rhinestone
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole and Nicodemus Legend like this.
  13. Serious Man, A. An interesting Coen Brothers movie about... well, no-one really seems to know what it's about.

"The Uncertainty Principle. It proves we can't ever really know... what's going on. So it shouldn't bother you. Not being able to figure anything out. Although you will be responsible for this on the mid-term." ~ Larry Gopnik

Serious Man.jpg

BigDaddy76 and Lily Poole like this.
  14. Tails From the Hood - Tales From the Crypt at perhaps it's goofiest. I'd definitely recommend it, but I'm a huge fan of the series in general

upload_2018-11-4_14-24-45.jpeg

15. Until September. What can I really say about this movie? It came out in the '80's, so it gets points for that. You get to see Karen Allen (from Raiders of the Lost Ark) topless. That's about it, really.

Until September.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  16. Vanilla Sky - this Cameron Crowe thriller at least succeeds in straying from the beaten path and has some pretty cool moments. I'd pick the film that inspired it though, Open Your Eyes, which also stars Penelope Cruz in the same role she plays in this American remake.

[​IMG]

17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Weird Science...………………………………………………………………...

18. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

X-Men: The Last Stand

[​IMG]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Yor, the Hunter from the Future
    upload_2018-11-5_13-10-14.jpeg

20. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Zootopia..................................

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

A Few Good Men...………………………………………………………………………...

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

23. Clash of the Titans (1981). This is probably my favorite Harryhausen movie (Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger is really close, though). This was, apparently, the first movie where he had to have help to get all the effects shots done on time. Also, how can you not love a movie with a mechanical owl?

"In my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?" ~ Andromeda

Clash of the Titans.jpg

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Dirty Dancing[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

East of Eden :cool: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Fire Maidens from Outer Space
    [​IMG]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Gone With the Wind :cool: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

28. Hannie Caulder. I like this movie, and I own it on Blu Ray, but it seems to be a little confused about what it's trying to be. Raquel Welch plays the titular character who is gang raped by three criminals, who also murder her husband. She wants revenge, and convinces a bounty hunter played by Robert Culp to teach her how to kill. Christopher Lee plays a gunsmith who makes a pistol for her. The odd thing is, they dress her up pretty hot (see below, right), and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel bad for her, or be attracted to her, or what.

"If you're too close to a man, you see too much of him. You can watch him sweat, wet his mouth, blink. And while you're eyes are taking all that in, he can kill you. Back off. See everything and nothing." ~ Thomas Luther Price

Hannie Caulder.jpg Hannie.jpg

Lily Poole likes this.
  29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

The Invisible Man Returns
    [​IMG]

Lily Poole likes this.
  30. Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday - while far from the best entry in the Friday the 13th series, the ending sent genre fans imaginations running wild with speculation of a cross-franchise film.

[​IMG]

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Kid in King Arthur's Court
    [​IMG]

32. Last House on the Left - I've never been too into remakes of classic films, and I think this is a pretty good example of why, this was pretty hard to watch

[​IMG]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Man Who Fell To Earth :cool:[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Lily Poole likes this.
  34. Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult - Leslie Nielsen was a treasure.

[​IMG]

35. Hercules in New York,funniest movie I've ever seen I don't think it was intended to be but Arnold Schwarzenegger is listed in this under his name that he first used in the movies and his buddy is also first name is Arnold it's hilariously bad