Alex -a post St Pats party and so much More

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Mar 21, 2020.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

You see what I did there?

So anyway had been tweeting and flirting with Alex since October and even though we both had dates for the St Pats crawl, there was something that could not be denied .

After some brief convos even while we were pretty busy glad I saved an ooening for the following day. After an easy negotiation the following afternoon, our plans were finally set after months of teasing.

Had a blast hanging out and getting to know each other better before it was time for the real fun. I will leave the intimate details between us but I will say it was the perfect combination of GFE and PSE so whatever your preference she will take care of you and so much More :D

While I know we're in a holding pattern with the Corona madness, but still pre-schedule your date with Alex. Knowing her she will be so ready to explode when this ban is lifted. Trust me you will want to be the lucky one to experience this so e-mail her to make your plans today. You'll be glad you did!!!!

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for keeping your posts going Raz...looking forward to hearing/reading more