Alice Little brought me back to sex!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DirtKing, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Since I hadn't been sexually active in about 5 years, I was so nervous to get back into the dating game. I told Alice in an email what had happened in my life and she was so understanding and gave me a lot of advice about things to do before my visit. I was so nervous, first to meet the beautiful Alice and also because I was afraid after all the time and energy she had put into helping me I wouldn't be able to preform. We we agreed on a date and time and I came out. Just seeing her sweet face smile at me and then she jumped into my arms! She whispered into my ear, "are you ready?" I looked at her and all of me was ready! Alice took my by my hand we walked to her suite and then we talked, I wanted to cry, yes I will admit that! She was so kind, so sweet. We finished the business side and then our private time started.
    We talked, laughed and the next time I knew she asked me to undress her, I did very slowly and I kissed her body, every place I removed her clothes I laid a kiss, the next thing I know she is naked and so was I! I won't go into any more detail, but I will say I had no problems with my preformance!
    Alice helped out so much, she knew exactly what I needed and helped me back into the game! Thank you! I will be back!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome review @DirtKing . Alice is a such a wonderful person in making sure you feel as comfortable as possible. Happy to hear you had a great time with her. :)

4. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Let me know what you would like in your encounter and I will work my magic and make it happen! Pm or email me today!
    [​IMG]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. DirtKing, I am so ready to have another encounter with you! Let's plan our fun soon....
    [​IMG]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Absolutely love it. @AliceLittle is great. Love her. She is so nice . Love the review

11. DirtKing, I am so ready to bring more back to your life! Let's start planning soon!
    [​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]