RANCH SPECIAL ALL EXPENSES PAID FOR MS DIXIE CRUISE

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 18, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Summer is here and ready to enjoy the warm weather and beautiful views of Lake Tahoe aboard the MS Dixie Cruise.

I will pay for "ALL EXPENSES" for our fabulous cruise aboard the MS Dixie.

There are 2 Packages:

2 Hour Cruise
    3 Hour Sunset Cruise - Dinner & Dancing

Book a minimum Out Date of 3 hours and receive another 3 hours for "FREE"!!! Let's get to know each other and let me treat you like a "KING"!!!

Schedule your fabulous "All Expenses Paid" for your MS Dixie Cruise with beautiful views of Lake Tahoe with a 10% Deposit
    at (775) 246-9975 Press Zero[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[​IMG]

Daytime Scenic Cruises
    1. Cruises
    2. Daytime Scenic Cruises

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lake Tahoe Cruises
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Treat Yourself to Sunshine & Fresh Air

Considered one of South Lake Tahoe’s most entertaining and affordable water activities, the Daytime Scenic Cruise on Lake Tahoe has been voted “Best Cruise in Nevada” by Nevada Magazine. This 2.5-hour scenic daytime cruise offers fabulous photo opportunities, sunshine, and fresh Lake Tahoe air, which has a way of invigorating everyone around. As you cruise to Emerald Bay, you'll learn how it was formed, some of its fascinating history, and enjoy a special video presentation. With plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable, you’ll quickly settle in and find the best place on-deck to snap magazine-worthy photos.

CHECK AVAILABILITY

Professional photos (taken upon boarding) will be available for purchase at the end of the cruise. For our passengers' comfort, smoking is not permitted aboard our boats. Personal picnics are not permitted aboard the M.S.Dixie II. However, lunch and complete bar services are available for purchase once on-board the boat.

M.S. DIXIE II LUNCH MENU

The M.S. Dixie II departs from historic Zephyr Cove, Nevada, just 4 miles north of Stateline on Hwy. 50. Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time to receive boarding passes. Complimentary shuttle transportation is offered from select local Lake Tahoe areas. You will have the opportunity to opt-in for this shuttle service during the online booking process. Learn more about our paddle wheeler.

For more information please call 1.800.23.TAHOE

Shuttle Service
    Parking
    Cancellation Policy
    Check-In Policy
    Payment Policy
    Pet Policy
    Security Procedures
    Smoking Policy
    [​IMG]
    Cabins on the Shore
    Save up to 15% on advance booking!

E-Mail Specials & Park News
    Join in, be a part of it
    Contact Us800.238.2463
    Map - Where is Zephyr Cove
    Search
    [​IMG]

© Aramark 2019 Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina
    760 U.S. Hwy 50, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448

Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Cruises are divisions of Aramark.
    All vessels are U.S. documented and Coast Guard inspected. Zephyr Cove Resort is managed by Aramark by special use permit from the U.S. Forest Service

[​IMG]

JazzyVonn and JuniperJones like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Having enjoyed the pleasures and company of Cumisha, I will tell you that she is charming, funny, experienced and a great hostess. You cannot go wrong with booking her.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words, compliments and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and enjoyed being a great hostess during our Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

5. Gosh this looks like blast!!! Book this lady asap!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @JazzyVonn!!! Thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  7. My pleasure @cumishaamado! You are super awesome!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]