Almost lost me…

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

IMG_3507.jpeg

I spent some time on Facebook Dating and I matched with someone. Initially, we were talking about going to a haunted house (this was last month and it’s been way too long since I’ve been to one of those), but it didn’t happen. My car ended up dead that weekend. The battery keeled over. The girl I matched with is one of those girls where most conversations are one sided and I initiate all communication. And most responses I get are one word answers and a day after. I get it, we’re all busy. But some effort would go a long way.

So…crisis averted. I’ll be here a while.

Michael and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Keep trying buddy you'll find one when your not looking

Old Nick likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m not sure I want to. Considering my luck, I’ll meet someone with more red flags than a communist parade. My ex was pretty bad, but I might end up meeting worse. Nope. I’m probably better off where I’m at.

4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

That is so crappy!!! I feel like dating nowadays is sooooo difficult and people are just so quick to ghost or just stop giving effort back. I love haunted houses, I’m sorry you didn’t get your spooky date. Sending a kiss for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Much appreciated!

It’s alright. I live in Utah, and dating is more of a joke here than anywhere else. The one advantage to living in Utah is it’s right next to Nevada. Gotta look at the positives.