About Me Amazing vacation to Europe

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LanaRose, Oct 3, 2019.

1. LanaRose
    Chat with Me

LanaRose Where your dreams and fantasies becomes reality ✨

As I reminisce through my old pictures, I found these two pictures from my Europe trip almost 2 years ago.

I would have never thought I had the opportunity to visit my most favorite place ever in such a short time.

I have always love the Paris theme, culture, etc! I enjoyed myself. Even though it was a cold winteeerrr. All the people, walking up and downhill was definitely worth it for the sake of these memories!

Hoping to go back soon!!!

Have you guys traveled out the country? If so, please tell me where and your experience! I would love to know!!!

29B23520-9106-4B51-8F25-A2FF8BACF933.jpeg F58F29BE-8461-4711-B802-D4443A9FE986.png

2. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Hi. It looks like you had a great time. Thank you for sharing. I went to Vancouver and had an interesting time, but I'd love to see Europe!

Leo Goodale, FreyaFyre and LanaRose like this.
  3. LanaRose
    Chat with Me

LanaRose Where your dreams and fantasies becomes reality ✨

Europe is soo much fun, i wish I had stayed little longer than I did.
    I have tons of family in Vancouver but never been! I would love to go one of these days! Is there any place or anything that you recommend seeing?!

Leo Goodale and FinleyWest like this.
  4. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

The thing I remember the most was the sky train. lol.. I am afraid of heights and the sound it makes when it goes so fast through the tunnels is unnerving.. but I am glad that I did it.

We did a walking tour through the downtown area and it was absolutely beautiful. Great places to eat there too.

Leo Goodale and LanaRose like this.
  5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Traveled out of the country? Oh yeah. I have dual citizenship, lived in Germany for 17 years overall, I've visited Austria, Holland, Denmark, England, Spain, Iceland, Ireland, Turkey, Israel, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Cuba, Panama, Grenada and Russia off the top of my head. I enjoyed most places but the only place in the middle east I would ever consider going to again is Israel.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

6. Very interesting, Lana! Thanks for sharing! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I had a "One Year Contract with Erotic Media" in Zurich, Switzerland and here are the memories:

IMG_4147.jpg
    Lake Lucern

IMG_4153.jpg IMG_4154.jpg

APPENDZELL

IMG_4155.jpg IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4131.JPG
    Berlin, Germany

IMG_1589.JPG
    Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Germany

IMG_4137.jpg

Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_1591.JPG

Family Vacation House on the Island of Malipano, Philippines

LanaRose and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are some pics when I was in Thailand:

IMG_6354.jpg IMG_6109.jpg IMG_6407.jpg IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6366.jpg IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6157.jpg

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Amazing photos! Love them both :) Paris is awesome.

10. I'm from Transylvania but have lived in a lot of European countries...it's hard to choose my favorite but if I had to, it would probably be Norway; I just love the fjords. Your post made me miss my homeland...:)

11. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing! xoxo

LanaRose likes this.