RANCH SPECIAL Amazon prime ?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by NatashaSmith, Feb 25, 2023.

1. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

NatashaSmith Well-Known Member

So I heard you needed a package delivered. Im well on my way over to service you with the best customer service available. Your getting prime

I just have to make sure your package is wrapped and ready.
    When I arrive please feel free to inspect my contents. I have to be sure your package is handled correctly, and that I deliver the load.
    Please ask any questions when I handle your package.
    Be sure to also tell me where to properly place it.
    Remember. Im a amazon lady. And your getting prime service.

Feel free to inspect the areas you want your package securely fit in.
    The areas may be very tight. This happens extremely often. If so a lubricant on the sides of the package will ensure a safe delivery.
    Even so me handling the package with your help of very strong hard pushes will make sure its firmly fitting.
    As it fits ill be making sure to feel the wrapping is snug. My prime service will tell you everything as we both work it into the most secure tight location on the planet earth.
    After its been delivered correctly you may pull it out and inspect the delivery areas. These areas are often wet, slippery, front door service is the best.
    Be sure to leave me your tip.
    I can withdraw it slowly so you enjoy every moment of my prime delivery.
    Order prime from the sagebrush ranch. Tour begins march 14 to march 31.
    20230128_120808_remastered.jpg 20230128_120852_remastered.jpg

2. Well I never expected to find receiving a package from Amazon Arousing - But here I am - GREAT STORY !!! ;););)

NatashaSmith likes this.
  3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Every word of what you wrote is clean, and yet you make it sound so, so dirty

NatashaSmith likes this.
  4. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

Lol. Im glad you liked it. Ill wait for your package to be delivered

5. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

Lol. Was a fun write. I hope we meet. I have a place for your package. Its prime ❤️

6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Oh I loved this! Show up at my door in that uniform delivering a toy or some lube and lead me through how to use it as part of the new customer satisfaction service!

NatashaSmith likes this.
  7. NatashaSmith
    Chat with Me

I will. When we party ill wear the uniform. Lets role play together ❤️. Lol. Itll be hot asf

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I would love to help you with this package where would you like it to be placed [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]