An epic night with Evie Ren 2 years in the making

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, May 29, 2021.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So just over 2 years ago I met Evie and was instantly attracted but since i was booked for a party, had to wait and then due to our schedules and then the COVID forced closure, we've had to,wait over 2 years for an opportunity. So once I realized we'd be returning the same time I reached out and after just a couple messages decided to book for my feature party of this trip.

After a great few days connecting after 2 years of waiting , it was finally time and resulted in one of the greatest experiences ever. I'll leave the intimate details between us but will admit it exceeded even my greatest expectations(and trust me those were some HIGH expectations). :D

And what an end as we went outside to a gorgeous red moon that was only surpassed by Evie's beauty. After 15 years at the ranches, this may have been my best experience yet. And look forward to taking it to even a higher level later this summer. Thank you for being so amazing Evie.

Guys be sure to take advantage of an opportunity of a lifetime and book with Evie today. You'll be so glad you did!!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Excellent review. She likes video games, etc so @raz42071 it sounds like she pushed "all of the right buttons." Nice to meet you in the parlor. I must say 15 years there is like a career and I can't hold a candle to that with my 2 years.

I just left on Wed and I already miss all the ladies dearly. Wish I lived CLOSER!

Built tough likes this.
  3. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

Raz you are such a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you so much for everything. I'm looking forward to your next visit!!