REVIEW Angel Wave - Send me an angel GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, May 15, 2023.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party #1 - Mar

As I was planning out my March ski trip came across a new lady (Angel Wave) on the Bunny board and Twitter. I had reached out to her before my trip and she was very responsive and helpful. During my first day in the area I heard back from her that she was available that evening so we made plans to meet up. After double buzzing at the gate I let the door lady know I was there to meet Angel and took a seat in the lounge. Angel came out quickly and wow, she was even more beautiful than her pictures. We went to the bar and had some drinks while having conversation in getting to know each other. After some time, it seemed like there was some connection/chemistry so I was looking forward to going back to her room. She mentioned that she was still in training and this would be the last time she needed her big sis (Skye) to be there with her for negotiations. I mentioned that was ok. I've heard about this happening before but had never experienced it myself when you have two ladies during negotiations when a new lady is starting out. So Angel let the shift manager know she was looking for Skye and then in the meantime we just had more drinks and conversation. Eventually Skye was found and the three of us went to Angel's room. Negotiations went pretty quick but it was a little different in negotiating with two ladies versus normally one. The good news (according to Angel) was that from then on, Angel was able to negotiate solo. Anyways, after Skye left, we then went to the cashier to take care of things before we started our party.

My party with Angel was memorable - sensual, sexy and fun!

Afterwards, she walked me out to the lounge and gave me one last hug before I left the ranch.

In case you were wondering why I titled this review "send me an angel", the following song reminded me of finding her:

@AngelWave

AngelWave and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Aw thank you so much for leaving this thoughtful review. I had a great adventure with you too. We’ll have to party to the Scorpions next time!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

My pleasure @AngelWave

Lots of fun with you! Sounds like a great idea to party to Scorpions. :) Or possibly even Depeche Mode. ;)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

I can see why you would party with this stunning woman. And on top of it she sounds like so much fun.